By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Guys from the kills here is my conclusions:

The mafia is the freza crew... with freza as godfather. Razor thin beam of light is Freza's attack.

Cell is the SK. C17, under no circumpstance should you nameclaim... you'd be absorbed too and CELL would win the game (or gain some way overpowered ability). I doubt C17 will die as a sibling, that would defeat the absorbtion attact.

Boo... might be a vigilante.... or at least an SK that can be cured by Hercules (or the dog....). (Hercules, do not nameclaim either...)

And I can't believe 3ever ousted himself when he was goku, the most likely to be targeted... but also the freken cop!!!

and I confess I though dtewi was scum....yajirobe is just a minor character but a good one, i just tick on your playstyle, like vett...and my appologies to Vett... i may be at fault for outing him, I did press you although I though you were more likely to be either 18 or 16 since you actually reacted...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Argh... this sucks...

I hope someone has a wish that revives someone... I really hope so...

And before I am going to forget it

Hunt: zarx

Oh and there may be a possibility to revive C18...  if we kill CELL.

(about the frezer thing.... C17 being there would tend to make it the cyborgs being mafia... I overloked this and there is no explanation on his role as an evil character as there are 2 Sks already... the razor thin beam, I guess i read too much into it, and it's just a cyborg attack? Not really relevant besides for the number of scum there is).

darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Vetteman is sibling

so that means android 17 is also here and going to die

But it said Vetteman was android 17 in the wall of text

@stefl

The cell is only in the PS3, dunno what your talking about mate.

Cell is one of the evil guys in DBZ...

this guy here

Okay, one question for Hephaestus:

What was that whole android thing with vetteman on day 1? You were calling him mafia 'cause he was an android, right?

Anyways, there's also the possibility the doctor protected hatmoza, or GoW got switched bus driver. 

.... I also have no idea what is going on in those stories. :-: 

Cell = tentacles = tentacle pr0n = Serial Killer? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Hunt: stelf1504

-

Hunt: MetalGear_94

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hephaestos said:

Guys from the kills here is my conclusions:

The mafia is the freza crew... with freza as godfather. Razor thin beam of light is Freza's attack.

Cell is the SK. C17, under no circumpstance should you nameclaim... you'd be absorbed too and CELL would win the game (or gain some way overpowered ability). I doubt C17 will die as a sibling, that would defeat the absorbtion attact.

Boo... might be a vigilante.... or at least an SK that can be cured by Hercules (or the dog....). (Hercules, do not nameclaim either...)

And I can't believe 3ever ousted himself when he was goku, the most likely to be targeted... but also the freken cop!!!

and I confess I though dtewi was scum....yajirobe is just a minor character but a good one, i just tick on your playstyle, like vett...and my appologies to Vett... i may be at fault for outing him, I did press you although I though you were more likely to be either 18 or 16 since you actually reacted...

You have made some good points there, especially the bolded text is very important...

Unhunt

-

c03n3nj0 said:

Okay, one question for Hephaestus:

What was that whole android thing with vetteman on day 1? You were calling him mafia 'cause he was an android, right?

Anyways, there's also the possibility the doctor protected hatmoza, or GoW got switched bus driver. 

.... I also have no idea what is going on in those stories. :-: 

Cell = tentacles = tentacle pr0n = Serial Killer? 

There are 5 androids... 3 evil, one that turns good (C18) and one that is just plain good.... Vett was about the only person questioning that they were mafia... this is because he was an android and good... I really should not have pressed him on this, a serious lack of analysis on my part :-/ my appologies to the town.

There is the remote possibility that C18 was mafia too... -> krilin being the good side of that sibling arangement (doesn't make as much sense as C17 though).