By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:

oh? I'm supposed to PM him that I want to power up?

I thought it was automatic heh heh @_@

So its all your fault!

BRING DTEWI BACK AS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not his fault.. prof said he would randomly decide night actions within 48 hours if you haven't PM'd him... he hasn't been online...its that simple.

Around the Network

I think I remember prof saying on facebook that he met a new chick and that he was going to show her his dragon balls if ya know what I mean :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:

So its all your fault!

Its not his fault.. prof said he would randomly decide night actions within 48 hours if you haven't PM'd him... he hasn't been online...its that simple.

joke

  
–noun
something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because ofbeing ludicrously inadequate or 
a shama thing, situation, orperson laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: 
Theirpretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability tocommand is a joke.
a matter that need not be taken very seriously; triflingmatter: The loss was no joke.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

I think I remember prof saying on facebook that he met a new chick and that he was going to show her his dragon balls if ya know what I mean :P

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:

So its all your fault!

joke   
–noun
something that is amusing or ridiculous, esp. because ofbeing ludicrously inadequate or 
a shama thing, situation, orperson laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce: 
Theirpretense of generosity is a joke. An officer with no ability tocommand is a joke.
a matter that need not be taken very seriously; triflingmatter: The loss was no joke.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/joke

Well, I was

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
hatmoza said:

Oh great ! So while he gets laid, we have to patiently wait for him to come back, in our nerd basements...

You screwed us in the day and you screw us in the night.

screw you hatmoza!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

screw you hatmoza!

No no. Prof is screwing not me -_-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:

screw you hatmoza!

No no. Prof is screwing not me -_-

So you're the chick he was talking about huh ? how big are his dragonballs ? 

<----- For the mafia game and the manga I'm reading.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you