By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

dtewi said:

I'd like to bring the placebo effect (term I just coined right now) to everyone's attention.

When a massively powerful roleclaim has been made, the person who roleclaim vies for the doctor's protection.

Yet, there would be absolutely no point to the doctor protecting the person, as the mafia, knowing the person would most likely wouldn't be protected, would target someone else.

So in essence, asking for protection on a certain person in turn makes that protection worthless.

A doctor's role is powerless when who he will protect is made obvious. So anyone who wishes the doctor to protect one person very specifically is acting scummy.

Which is why I'd like to FoS Silver-Tiger for his humorous perception of the game and attempting to nail the down the protectee of the doctor.

Ha I knew that cat was evil! lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Am heading off. Just look over what I said if it isn't enough then what else can I do when my role is actually revealed then will see if you made the right decision.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Just a general question. Would Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta annihilate 100% Frieza?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

I'd like to bring the placebo effect (term I just coined right now) to everyone's attention.

When a massively powerful roleclaim has been made, the person who roleclaim vies for the doctor's protection.

Yet, there would be absolutely no point to the doctor protecting the person, as the mafia, knowing the person would most likely wouldn't be protected, would target someone else.

So in essence, asking for protection on a certain person in turn makes that protection worthless.

A doctor's role is powerless when who he will protect is made obvious. So anyone who wishes the doctor to protect one person very specifically is acting scummy.

Which is why I'd like to FoS Silver-Tiger for his humorous perception of the game and attempting to nail the down the protectee of the doctor.

Fair enough, I can see why you're suspecting me for that. Now that I think about it, it was a dumb idea....

I acted too quickly, can happen to everybody, ok?

But I never wanted to "nail down" the doctors protection, like you descibed it, it was merely giving a tip ro the possible doctor.

And you're FoSing me because of my "humorous perception"? Seems like you need to read the rules again:

* Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
dtewi said:

Fair enough, I can see why you're suspecting me for that. Now that I think about it, it was a dumb idea....

I acted too quickly, can happen to everybody, ok?

But I never wanted to "nail down" the doctors protection, like you descibed it, it was merely giving a tip ro the possible doctor.

And you're FoSing me because of my "humorous perception"? Seems like you need to read the rules again:

* Don't take the game too seriously, remember it's all just for fun.

That's why it was just an FoS and nothing more serious.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Kamal said:
c03n3nj0 said:

*adding to last post

If kamal is not lynched, then a time extension can help for a no lynch if a random most-vote lynch by theprof is unacceptable. 

It's interesting how a lot of players in this game have been less inclined to call out for a no lynch - including me. I think at this point since we already have two people discovered, having a no lynch is more risky than usual. 

Also, Kamal, you're refusal to nameclaim is pointless right now. 

Erm why?

The thought I could be townie terrifying you?

Because no one has come up and said they were buying your explanations.

If you roleclaim (and it's believable) you probably won't be lynched and it'll save the town from mis-lynching a townie. You've been evading the question for the longest time, and it's kinda scummy.

Plus I don't think the day has been officially extended yet, so we only have a few hours left.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dtewi said:

Is this for anyone to answer or for a specific person?

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

Anyone. It's just a curiosity question.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

Totally.

By the time Goku reached SSJ4 in the anime (I think it was already on DBGT) Frieza Saga was already completely over. Heck, even Cell and Boo Saga was finished. SSJ4 Gogeta is pretty much the strongest fighter in the DB universe, IIRC.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

dtewi said:
Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

Anyone. It's just a curiosity question.

SSJ4 Gogeta could sneeze in the direction of Frieza and completely destroy him.  SSJ4 Gogeta is the strongest character in the entire DB universe