By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

Am not going to get lynched as I still don't have the majority, if I get another two votes against me I will. Dont worry....

You have the mode of the vote spread. That means you're getting lynched.

Unless prof needs a majority or nobody gets lynched?

Okay I will lay out my defence since no one is going to believe

1) When hatmoza FoS or HoS (Back-track to clarify yourself of which one) me, I told him that "He wouldn't want to do that" with me only saying that he started to proclaim that I could be Goku, with that in though I decided to use this chance to pretend to be that role to leech out possible mafia members (Pure intentions).

2) This had somehow forced GodofWar to roleclaim himself as Goku thinking I was mafia, which led to stitch me up with thought in mind.

3) All I meant to say in my first claim am a character who has influenced Gohan's light in a positive manner, doesn't mean I had to be Goku.

So you pretendclaimed to be Goku in order to get mafia to fakeclaim Goku.

No mafia in their right mind would fakeclaim Goku. -_-

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

Am not going to get lynched as I still don't have the majority, if I get another two votes against me I will. Dont worry....

1) When hatmoza FoS or HoS (Back-track to clarify yourself of which one) me, I told him that "He wouldn't want to do that" with me only saying that he started to proclaim that I could be Goku, with that in though I decided to use this chance to pretend to be that role to leech out possible mafia members (Pure intentions).

2) This had somehow forced GodofWar to roleclaim himself as Goku thinking I was mafia, which led to stitch me up with thought in mind.

3) All I meant to say in my first claim am a character who has influenced Gohan's light in a positive manner, doesn't mean I had to be Goku.

How did you intent on doing so? How would a fakeclaim influence the mafia players in any way? Please clarify.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

dtewi said:
Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

So you pretendclaimed to be Goku in order to get mafia to fakeclaim Goku.

No mafia in their right mind would fakeclaim Goku. -_-

I wouldn't say I pretended to be him, I was just giving them baseless declarations

e.g. "Only Goku truly knows who he is"

-_-

Yeah thats it I wasn't denying I was him neither was I claiming to be him. Then GodofWar started pressuring ruining the suggested game plan. Now I got to this.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'd like to bring the placebo effect (term I just coined right now) to everyone's attention.

When a massively powerful roleclaim has been made, the person who roleclaim vies for the doctor's protection.

Yet, there would be absolutely no point to the doctor protecting the person, as the mafia, knowing the person would most likely wouldn't be protected, would target someone else.

So in essence, asking for protection on a certain person in turn makes that protection worthless.

A doctor's role is powerless when who he will protect is made obvious. So anyone who wishes the doctor to protect one person very specifically is acting scummy.

Which is why I'd like to FoS Silver-Tiger for his humorous perception of the game and attempting to nail the down the protectee of the doctor.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Silver-Tiger said:
Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

How did you intent on doing so? How would a fakeclaim influence the mafia players in any way? Please clarify.

Maybe I could of baited them out somehow......

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

*adding to last post

If kamal is not lynched, then a time extension can help for a no lynch if a random most-vote lynch by theprof is unacceptable. 

It's interesting how a lot of players in this game have been less inclined to call out for a no lynch - including me. I think at this point since we already have two people discovered, having a no lynch is more risky than usual. 

Also, Kamal, you're refusal to nameclaim is pointless right now. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

You know, before this game I had assumed everyone and their grandma had seen Dragon Ball already. It's a classic! *is thinking of watching the whole thing, and understanding it this time*

Anyways , y'all better get the time extended. 

If Kamal manages to convince people he's innocent, then we won't have alynch today or theprof will lynch whoever hast he most votes. 

too busy watching Pokemon and Digimon back then!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

c03n3nj0 said:

*adding to last post

If kamal is not lynched, then a time extension can help for a no lynch if a random most-vote lynch by theprof is unacceptable. 

It's interesting how a lot of players in this game have been less inclined to call out for a no lynch - including me. I think at this point since we already have two people discovered, having a no lynch is more risky than usual. 

Also, Kamal, you're refusal to nameclaim is pointless right now. 

Erm why?

The thought I could be townie terrifying you?

Kamal said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

Yes, if the mafia had an IQ of 62.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
Kamal said:
Silver-Tiger said:
Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

Yes, if the mafia had an IQ of 62.

Well it doesn't have to be blatantly obvious it could of been subtle.