By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Well, I'm off to watch Law and Order: UK anyone care to join me? xD

Be back at around 10PM

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Kamal said:
dtewi said:
Kamal said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Do you not see that kamal is undoubtedly scum ? 

I can see why he could be.

Why don't you summarise why you think he's scum......and lets see him defend himself.

Thats the only way we'll know for sure.

Lurking

Trying to hint at being Goku

Backing out once I started pressuring him to confirm

Repeatedly voting and unvoting radishhead.

This time; a genuine vibe.....I say we take a chance.

I did explain myself why I was hinting to be Goku.... So I don't see not point in elaborating

Lurking? I sorry that school and other activites have been tying down my time.

The reason am voting and unvoting is because am pretty half-hearted in the accusations made against him. I'll wait til round 2 as not everyone has posted maybe thats enough as they may want to ride the day out and kill pro-townies at the night-time phase.

Vote= No Lynch

Wait, what? A No Lynch? Hell no, not after what's happened so far.

And what's this about not nameclaiming because it'll just prolong your life but you'll still die? Scum, much? Don't want to get called out on a fake nameclaim?

HoS: Kamal

I meant if I roleclaim right now, it may keep everyone voting me to a halt but it could lead to me being killed by a mafia during the night phase......

Well thats if you guys believe in the first, then all this doesn't have to be done.

Any townie would roleclaim if they were definitely going to die without it.

You're not roleclaiming, therefore you are not a townie.

I'm not asking for a roleclaim, though I doubt I'd believe it as you've taken this long to not give us one.

Dude.........

Am not going to get lynched as I still don't have the majority, if I get another two votes against me I will. Dont worry....

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

radishhead said:

Well, I'm off to watch Law and Order: UK anyone care to join me? xD

Be back at around 10PM

The fact you're using the thread as some Twitter substitute is unnerving. 

Like, you're trying to make excuses for why you're not here. Again, something you didn't do last game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Kamal said:

Dude.........

Am not going to get lynched as I still don't have the majority, if I get another two votes against me I will. Dont worry....

You have the mode of the vote spread. That means you're getting lynched.

Unless prof needs a majority or nobody gets lynched?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Wow, what 3ever said there is pretty damning, I mean he nearly claimed to be Goku, suddenly unvoted and voted again. For now we still don't know if 3evers roleclaim is correct, but it would damn stupid ot fakeclaim Goku. If Kamal is lynched today and he turns up Goku, 3ever is instantly lynched next day. That would be a one to one exchange, which would put the mafia at a great disadvantage. So I'm willing to believe 3evers roleclaim for now. (Unless he's making that up again to trick the mafia players)

HoS Kamal

Nevertheless, I'm not wiiling to lynch him yet, as I've before I am against a day one lynch since there is no basis to work on. However I never thought there might be so much evidence against a player on day one, adn I migth change my vote to Kamal. But for now I want to hear more about him. Let's see how this develops.

Vote: time extension.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
Kamal said:

Dude.........

You have the mode of the vote spread. That means you're getting lynched.

Unless prof needs a majority or nobody gets lynched?

Okay I will lay out my defence since no one is going to believe

1) When hatmoza FoS or HoS (Back-track to clarify yourself of which one) me, I told him that "He wouldn't want to do that" with me only saying that he started to proclaim that I could be Goku, with that in though I decided to use this chance to pretend to be that role to leech out possible mafia members (Pure intentions).

2) This had somehow forced GodofWar to roleclaim himself as Goku thinking I was mafia, which led to stitch me up with thought in mind.

3) All I meant to say in my first claim am a character who has influenced Gohan's light in a positive manner, doesn't mean I had to be Goku.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Vote : Time Extension

I think more time to mull this over would be better

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

And if we have a doctor, you definitely should protect 3ever. I'm willing to trust him at this point. For now.

His vote spread at the beginning was confusing as hell, but he's kinda playing like hatmoza in round 20. He did an early roleclaim of an important character and turned up townie.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

And if we have a doctor, you definitely should protect 3ever. I'm willing to trust him at this point. For now.

His vote spread at the beginning was confusing as hell, but he's kinda playing like hatmoza in round 20. He did an early roleclaim of an important character and turned up townie.

I agree with the cat.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

You know, before this game I had assumed everyone and their grandma had seen Dragon Ball already. It's a classic! *is thinking of watching the whole thing, and understanding it this time*

Anyways , y'all better get the time extended. 

If Kamal manages to convince people he's innocent, then we won't have alynch today or theprof will lynch whoever hast he most votes. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."