By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

dtewi said:

Also, nen-suer, you just bandwagon voted me because you trust hatmoza. That's really, really stupid.

Hey hey, you said no insults.

Getting really angry are we

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Zarx voted Heph because he voted for him, unvoted when I pointed that out...said he doesn't have a wish...but was important, then proceeded to say he was not....doesn't that sound scummy to anyone else ? 

Vote : Zarx

I'll bandwagon on dtewi if he is about to be lynched.

hatmoza said:

ok, so who's the blue guy busting Gohan's dragon balls?

That's a Android 13 from DBZ movie 7

He's not from the main story

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Zarx voted Heph because he voted for him, unvoted when I pointed that out...said he doesn't have a wish...but was important, then proceeded to say he was not....doesn't that sound scummy to anyone else ? 

You voted hatmoza because he was saying we should lynch you after lynching dtewi

But after he pointed that out you unvoted him and used, "Goku is a main character" excuse!

Doesn't that sound scummy to anyone else?

Two can play this game GOW_3ever...

Edit: I mean Gohan where I said Goku I think

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

GodOfWar_3ever said:

hey voting him was a reactionary thing, I was like well you goning vote for me well I'm going to vote for you then. I already explained the other stuff, and what does having a wish have to do with me being important? Are the wishes really powerful? I wouldn't know as I don't have one...

and BTW your putting suspicion on several different people in succession, looks far more mafia like to me. I mean it looks like you are trying to get as many people as possible lynched, or at least not trusted...

I will be watching you â˜‰.☉

"Goku, you fool! We told you! But you wouldn't listen to us! Well, maybe you'll hear this - Your son's dead Goku! He's DEAD!!!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

aw this forum really needs a preview button

"What about you? Hey Homeboy! Hey, why don't you drop the arrogant tough guy act and just relax - let it all go, take a vacation for goodness sake, Unwind a little and see what life has to offer you...You're actually kind of cute!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

and BTW your putting suspicion on several different people in succession, looks far more mafia like to me. I mean it looks like you are trying to get as many people as possible lynched, or at least not trusted...

I got the same feeling.

If Dtewi turn up mafia am going after GOW next.

nen-suer said:
zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I got the same feeling.

tehehehe!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

You voted hatmoza because he was saying we should lynch you after lynching dtewi

But after he pointed that out you unvoted him and used, "Goku is a main character" excuse!

Doesn't that sound scummy to anyone else?

Two can play this game GOW_3ever...

Edit: I mean Gohan where I said Goku I think

That wasn't the reason why I voted hatmoza.

there were too many revisions in zarx's posts....just pointing that out.

darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:
zarx said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

I got the same feeling.

tehehehe!

Kamal is nen's alt confirmed.... nen says he is from Sudan, Kamal has said that he is African living in the UK many times !