By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

You're so blinded by anger that you didn't even mention the fact that I roleclaimed Gohan! Only a scum would ignore such an important fact. Town would consider, wait for a counter claim, then decide ... you're scum dude.

... I'm good, and I already got one scum down  

What? I knew you roleclaimed Gohan. I already researched him. He was born to Goku and died an early death.

Oh, and you can keep insulting me if you want because I really don't care. If you're trying to provoke me, it's definitely not working. And I am definitely not acting angrily.

How typical. Now you knew all of a sudden *rolls eyes* yet you're still convinced I'm bad. 

and about the second part *splashes water at dtewi's face* You're 20 posts to late

I can go to the Wiki page too and get a character in about 3 minutes. A roleclaim is not foolproof.

In any case, the actions speak more loudly than the roleclaim.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Hunt Kamal

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

hmmm

sorry I haven't been posting much, btw. 

I'll try to get into the game sometimes this weekend. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

You're so blinded by anger that you didn't even mention the fact that I roleclaimed Gohan! Only a scum would ignore such an important fact. Town would consider, wait for a counter claim, then decide ... you're scum dude.

What? I knew you roleclaimed Gohan. I already researched him. He was born to Goku and died an early death.

Oh, and you can keep insulting me if you want because I really don't care. If you're trying to provoke me, it's definitely not working. And I am definitely not acting angrily.

How typical. Now you knew all of a sudden *rolls eyes* yet you're still convinced I'm bad. 

and about the second part *splashes water at dtewi's face* You're 20 posts to late

I can go to the Wiki page too and get a character in about 3 minutes. A roleclaim is not foolproof.

This is just getting weird.  Gohan is a very prominent character, and 99% likely to be pro-town.  Hatmoza claimed it Day One.  That is far too risky to be scum.

Your questioning of his role claim smacks of desperation.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

hatmoza said:

Unlike the last game, I'm gonna keep a closer eye on you Republic. >.>

Fine by me.  I've got nothing to hide this time.

Now Playing

Around the Network
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

Yet, after all the games you've played, you're not familiar with counter claims? Out of all the games you've played with me, it's unusual for me to role claim day one? Out of all the games you played, how many people got away with lying about a first day name claim? You're blinded dtewi, I wasn't kidding when I said take a break, really, sleep on this because I can do this all night.

in any case, yeah, your actions, scum behavior ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theRepublic said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

This is just getting weird.  Gohan is a very prominent character, and 99% likely to be pro-town.  Hatmoza claimed it Day One.  That is far too risky to be scum.

I never said Gohan wouldn't be pro-town, just that I could pick a character too from the wiki.

However, since he is a main character, that definitely lowers my suspicion of him. But not enough to unvote him.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
theRepublic said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:
dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

I never said Gohan wouldn't be pro-town, just that I could pick a character too from the wiki.

However, since he is a main character, that definitely lowers my suspicion of him. But not enough to unvote him.

Go to BEEEED lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dtewi said:
theRepublic said:

I can't remember, did you say you watched the show?

Now Playing

hatmoza said:

Go to BEEEED lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl

I'm not tired.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you