By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

1- This is a mafia game, I'll provoke, attack, and pressure anyone, even if it means by insulting the way they play the game. This is not a new tactic.

2- now you're just repeating yourself ... and still mirroring the same accusations, like the nine paragraphs ... I said the exact same thing to when I said you made the 3 paragraph reply about me not being familiar with DBZ. 

3- Because you got butt hurt about a joke vote then twisted it into a stupid accusation of me lying about knowing nothing about DBZ because I knew Vegeta is bad ... shit, I didn't even know he had a son until nen mentioned it.

Try to make this more about the game instead of taking everything so personally. And if you're that insecure, I'll stop bashing your crappy 1st day gamestyle and your crappy ff game.

1) I don't think insulting and creating enmity is exactly the best play style as it only leads to accusations against you.

2) You said that you were only familiar with Vegeta with the "Over 9000!" meme previously. You made a mistake by saying that. Big deal. Deal with it.

3) Why would I be offended by a joke vote? Has anyone ever taken a joke vote seriously?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Thanks for the summary Hephaestos! This is one crazy messed up plot.

So how does the "it's over 9000" meme fit into all that?

I'm surprised no one answered you.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

LOL! Take a break dtewi. You have nothing.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Kamal said:

Was wondering is this the day or night-time phase?

This is the Day phase.  We are not allowed to post during the Night phase.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

hatmoza said:

You're so blinded by anger that you didn't even mention the fact that I roleclaimed Gohan! Only a scum would ignore such an important fact. Town would consider, wait for a counter claim, then decide ... you're scum dude.

... I'm good, and I already got one scum down  

What? I knew you roleclaimed Gohan. I already researched him. He was born to Goku and died an early death.

Oh, and you can keep insulting me if you want because I really don't care. If you're trying to provoke me, it's definitely not working. And I am definitely not acting angrily.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Unlike the last game, I'm gonna keep a closer eye on you Republic. >.>

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.

Are you a cyborg?

Are you an android?

(this covers both translations)

I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

Who came to the conclusion that Android = Mafia?

Hephaestos came up with that theory on his own.  I don't think I've seen anyone agree or disagree yet.  It makes sense, but then again there are a ton of characters that could be considered 'bad' in this series.

What is odd is that the only person he has asked that question to was Final-Fan.  He asked it twice even.

Now Playing

It's really interesting how GoW buddied himself with dtewi. 

Anyways Vote - GodofWar_3ever

I would like to vote dtewi but there's a voice nagging at me that says he's just pissed hatmoza insulted his playing. He's not exactly acting pr-town, though. 

As for GoW, his seemingly buddying up and grasping at straws earlier seems really scummy to me. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

dtewi said:
hatmoza said:

You're so blinded by anger that you didn't even mention the fact that I roleclaimed Gohan! Only a scum would ignore such an important fact. Town would consider, wait for a counter claim, then decide ... you're scum dude.

... I'm good, and I already got one scum down  

What? I knew you roleclaimed Gohan. I already researched him. He was born to Goku and died an early death.

Oh, and you can keep insulting me if you want because I really don't care. If you're trying to provoke me, it's definitely not working. And I am definitely not acting angrily.

How typical. Now you knew all of a sudden *rolls eyes* yet you're still convinced I'm bad. 

and about the second part *splashes water at dtewi's face* You're 20 posts to late

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3676646

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3677198

FoS Zarx

These posts strike me as very odd.  First he claims he has no wish.  Then he says he is a very important townie.  Hephaestos questions him on it, and Zarx immediately back-pedals.

"I know I have no real significance in this game so I decided I might as well have fun with it. "

Now Playing