By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

I officially hate anyone who says that they have their focus. I hate that fucking game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I officially hate anyone who says that they have their focus. I hate that fucking game.

Maybe you would love it if it was the only thing you got to play after ten hours of manual labor a day with no water or food?

Just heading off school.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:

Just heading off school.

Mafia game thread is NOT your twitter page.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

how many people can we check for DB a day? just one?

I have my role.

I don't get the 9000 joke... that's such a weak power level, Uub (but really Oob) is probably laughing right now.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

got my PM.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I've got my PM

Just warning in advance that the only reason I'm here atm is because I'm unwell off school :(

I'm available to check the game:

0715-0795, 1600-whenever : weekdays (from 1700-whenever on wednesdays)

and most times on the weekends. BST. Thanks :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm here, I got my PM and I can see that I'm not going to understand much during this game.

Signature goes here!

FoS : radishhead for mentionning times that don't exist (i.e. 0795). He's trying to confuse us!

Signature goes here!

I forgot the colons again, sorry :(

I HAVE NO TIME FOR THESE USELESS COLONS.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~