By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever: You say we don't have any evidence on who to kill ? Any townie would've said...lynch.... Mafia slip up ?

HOS GoW_3ever

This actually seems more scummy to me than dtewi or darth at the momnet. 

It was perfectly clear darth meant kill as in lynch from his post. You trying to accuse him of slipping up sounds like you were grasping at straws to get more suspicion on him.

And besides, a better slip-up would have been "murdered" or "targeted," 'cause that's closer to the mafia's actions.

*disclaimer, I'm not trying to defend darth. Gow's post just raised a big red flag for me. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
We aren't allowed to edit in this game?

We have never been allowed to edit in a mafia game

Ok.

As a general rule, do not edit period. 
But in certain cases, it may seem necessary to edit something.  However NEVER EVER EVER remove text.  If you feel you aboslutely must correct something in the original post instead of making a new post, put the old mistake [edit: correction] in strikethrough, like that, and put the new edit in an absolutely clear marked area, like that.  But the mod in a game can also forbid even this sort of edit. 

(^ not a real edit.)

If zark removed text it is a BIG deal. 

Zark's post doesn't say it was edited, so if he deleted something it must've been immediately after he posted. 

Actually, the fact that nothing shows up makes me suspicious that he was being extremely sneaky >.< 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Final-Fan said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
We aren't allowed to edit in this game?

We have never been allowed to edit in a mafia game

Ok.

As a general rule, do not edit period. 
But in certain cases, it may seem necessary to edit something.  However NEVER EVER EVER remove text.  If you feel you aboslutely must correct something in the original post instead of making a new post, put the old mistake [edit: correction] in strikethrough, like that, and put the new edit in an absolutely clear marked area, like that.  But the mod in a game can also forbid even this sort of edit. 

(^ not a real edit.)

If zark removed text it is a BIG deal. 

Zark's post doesn't say it was edited, so if he deleted something it must've been immediately after he posted. 

Actually, the fact that nothing shows up makes me suspicious that he was being extremely sneaky >.< 

Well posts don't say you've "edited" them till after 10 minutes after you've posted

If you edit within that 10 minute timeframe....then it will NOT say you've "edited" your post.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

And let me give you a little tip on behaviors you piece of scum (and you know how much I love my behavioral theoryzz)

Newb players almost always crack under pressure when they're scum in their first in second games. I cracked my first game and got extremely defensive, even in my 3rd(or) 4th game and got really defensive.

It's the scum players who have more experience with a handful of games under their belts who learn how to suppress and choose they're wordings better. 

Experienced towny players who get defensive and pissed off with empty accusations like yours are usually town really frustrated (Ex:vetteman and WoW)

I'm going to file you under scum who is trying too hard. Usually scum don't benefit from going all out and accusing people. But honestly, I think you let the previous game you hosted go to your head, and your using this aggressive technique to gain trust and hope no one investigates you.  

Or maybe.... wait for it... I'm just a townie who's acting aggressive.

But look at what you've just done. You've just ranted for about 9 paragraphs insulting my play-style, hosting, and making accusations because of the fact that I'm acting aggressive. But do you honestly think you're not acting defensively by ranting and insulting me?

Also, nen-suer, you just bandwagon voted me because you trust hatmoza. That's really, really stupid.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Stupid as in bandwagon voting just because you trust someone is beyond scummy.

HoS: nen

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network
dtewi said:

Stupid as in bandwagon voting just because you trust someone is beyond scummy.

HoS: nen

HoS'ing someone because they were bandwagon voting against you is also b3yond scummy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

And let's notice that radishhead's play-style has differed drastically from last game.

He wasn't that active much last game, and when he was town last game, he wasn't this defensive. I mean, he's really defensive. He's trying to exonerate himself on day one. I think he's a newb that got scum and is trying to clear his name.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

I was very defensive last game too, but I covered it up by giving out my role early. I've got quite an interesting and helpful role this time around though, and I don't want to give too much away. 

I'm naturally defensive, and I'm sorry about that. :)  

Look, I've been answering every question that people have about my actions, and I've been answering them nicely - without any of that overly-defensive rubbish. Please ask me some questions so I can try to ease your suspicions :p 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So not only do you revenge vote me, but you revenge HoS nen as well ... then change the subject back to radish.

After attacking me for not watching DBZ, you safely retreat and jump back on radish.

Don't you honestly see how scummy you're looking now? I won't change my vote, and I'll continue to jam the previous game down your throat and continue to insult your game style. Think of it as getting back for all the people you called dumb during last game. Prof is more professional and I'm sure he will not interfere with the game so I'll be the voice of reason.  

@FF

Yes, it's very odd that GoW ignored him. I'm willing to take the chance. If he's not scum, lynch me tomorrow and I'll kill whoever you guys want.

I really don't want to role claim, but come on guys, isn't it obvious who I am n_n

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

When he turns up scum, we go after GoW and we'll be off to a pretty darn good start!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson