Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

We aren't allowed to edit in this game?

We have never been allowed to edit in a mafia game

Ok.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Back - any more questions?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I voted for a no lynch, because I'm never in favour of killing someone on the first day, because it's too risky. Day 1 is the only point in the game that I ever cast a No Lynch though :

This doesnt make any sense,  in a game that starts at night  you would have investigative roles and such that could help on a first day for a lynch.   So how can you say never?

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I voted for a no lynch, because I'm never in favour of killing someone on the first day, because it's too risky. Day 1 is the only point in the game that I ever cast a No Lynch though :

This doesnt make any sense,  in a game that starts at night  you would have investigative roles and such that could help on a first day for a lynch.   So how can you say never?

How do we know if people are telling the truth about their investigations? Still too risky on day 1.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

nen-suer said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:

Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.

Are you a cyborg?

Are you an android?

(this covers both translations)

I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

Who came to the conclusion that Android = Mafia?

radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:

How do we know if people are telling the truth about their investigations? Still too risky on day 1.

Early investigations are often truthful since mafia would have to be stupid to try to frame someone by fake roleclaiming cop in the early game. Sure they could get a townie lynched but then the fake cop gets lynched on the next day. Since the Mafia are fewer then us, a 1-1 trade is not good at all for them.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
Final-Fan said:
Although, hatmoza.  Would it really matter if you told us your identity, now that you've told us about the revenge thing? 

you haven't answered me.
Are you a cyborg?
Are you an android?
(this covers both translations)
I've noticed that you have not asked for protection this time arround.... FoS FF

Jesus Christ

I am not an android
Alternatively, I am not a cyborg

HAY GUYZ I NEAD PROTEKSHUN

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

darthdevidem01 said:
Vetteman94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Ok.

As a general rule, do not edit period. 
But in certain cases, it may seem necessary to edit something.  However NEVER EVER EVER remove text.  If you feel you aboslutely must correct something in the original post instead of making a new post, put the old mistake [edit: correction] in strikethrough, like that, and put the new edit in an absolutely clear marked area, like that.  But the mod in a game can also forbid even this sort of edit. 

(^ not a real edit.)

If zark removed text it is a BIG deal. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
I haven't read dtewi's posts properly...I will do that tomorrow..

Weak excuse.  Really, really weak.  What, did you just read everyone else's posts and skip dtewi?