By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

TruckOSaurus said:

I have to laugh at j0 saying "when I was little"... you're 15 you're still little!

I'm not little!

I'm 6 foot 1! 

And that was checked three months ago.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:

are you a cyborg?

You mean Android

umh... now i'm confused... what's the US translation? :p

I mean the guys in the back on this picture:

(spikey is goku and the green thing is Cell)

Yeah i know what you meant.

They are called Andriod 15 - 19

Cell is Cell, Goku is Goku.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

GoW:

I'm flattered that you've been inspired by my first day guesses of mafiascum in the last 2 games but you're doing it wrong! :P

Those "vibes" are supposed to come naturally after a good amount of posts or near the end of the first day, not by randomly and hastily voting people  day one. Then again you could be joking about radish and darth.

For example: I feel that nen-suer is pro-town this game simply because his first real post was a natural pro-town post trying to scum hunt. Unlike the last few games where he reeked of mafia with his crappy contributions.

Those are vibes.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hunt: Truck's pants!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ok, reading later posts. Radish got really defensive, and if there's one thing I've learned about newbs getting defensive, it's that they almost always turn up scum.

*I lovez my first dayz behavioral theoryzz*

II may agree to a lynch against him.

Around the Network

Cell is also an android you guys!

@final-fan; while it seems logical to assume that the hunt decisions you make may end up telling which other people have many dragonballs, you may continue posting your hunts here. If you really truly believe that they will affect the outcome, then you can PM me your hunt.

Vote Spread

Heph (L-8)
3_ever

Nolynch (NL-8)
Radish 

Metalgear_94 (L-8)
nen-suer

Final-Fan (L-8)
Metalgear_94

Radish (L-8)
Final-Fan

Vote: radishhead

For reasons I pointed out earlier and him trying way too hard to look innocent. 

What! No one is hunting me for balls? What, do I smell?

My balls are clean!