By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

dsister

I honestly can't blame the guy.

We already knew he was scum, and we already knew trucks was scum after those 2 blocks.He honestly did us a favor.

A real dick would have dragged his inevitable loss to the bitter end.

Also, I personally prefer it more than your annoying WoW immitations.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

Dammit, vette, I thought you were innocent. Stupid Vegeta >.>  

Anyhow, 

Truck better die too.

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Vetteman94 said:
nen-suer said:

Told ya.

So In the end it was Andriod 17 who saved earth

I will say this,  when I first got my role for Android 18 as a Sibling and Pro-Town I just assumed that Android 17 would be mafia, it was the only way it made sense to me.  But when I rejoined the game to find that wasnt true,  I was really surprised.  

At least you got a chance to get back in the game with a decent role.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

dsister

I honestly can't blame the guy.

We already knew he was scum, and we already knew trucks was scum after those 2 blocks.He honestly did us a favor.

A real dick would have dragged his inevitable loss to the bitter end.

Also, I personally prefer it more than your annoying WoW immitations.

And what cheap WoW imitations? I asked this several times but haven't seen any response from you. 

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

So I take it the game is over and TOS and Vette were both mafia? 

HA!  I suspected TOS, that's why I blocked his wish. 

THAT'S RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS I SAVED YOU FROM THE EVIL MAFIA WISH! 

When he didn't complain about it in game I was sure I had made the right choice. 

Hmm ... come to think of it, IIRC I had the choice of blocking TOS or Vette.  If they were both bad, that seems like too much to be coincidence.  And I guess I can't pat myself on the back too hard for choosing "correctly". 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Also, I'm REALLY jealous of Vette that he got Vegeta.

I was Gohan, yeah, but I really don't like him that much in the series. Especially when he gets older.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

dsister said:

Go read the zombie mafia game's last day. See how "impossible" it was for me to win. I mean, really there were several times in that game where my death was seconds away. It's not over till the final hammer...

no the game was over... Vett would have been blocked every night. He inherited a player with a permanent block on him... the only reasons I blocked truck is because they assumed i'd stay on vet. (50% chance that played in the town's favor).

The mafia had a chance... but that was to keep trucks as a credible townie, the no vote did work, but the nail character was a bit too far (should have tried something like yamsha? dunno)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

And one more time (and the last).

I appologize for complicating the game a ruining the fun for some of you. This was not my intent and given the same situation, I wouldn't repeat it.

On the bright side... I had fun =)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Good job Vette I know that was hard to do, but honestly, town were very underpowered in this game compared to others.

Incoming roles.

Oh by the way heph you were completely off about the dragonballs.

In the first night, mafia were able to steal them, but if they had stolen dragonballs in their possession, they would get randomly distributed to others.

Silver Tiger gave up because he believed you, which is still fair play. You were off though, by a long way.