By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Dammit, vette, I thought you were innocent. Stupid Vegeta >.>  

Anyhow, 

Truck better die too.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Could Vette be banned? It's really annoying when someone is rude enough to ruin the game...

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

Great game prof, I had fun

can someone tell me how I died? Who killed me

-

dsister said:

Could Vette be banned? It's really annoying when someone is rude enough to ruin the game...

boo hoo,  did you even play?  why did you care?

I did the game a service really,  it was dragging out way too long, ending it now was a mercy kill. 

Vetteman94 said:

I did the game a service really,  it was dragging out way too long, ending it now was a mercy kill. 

Nope. Because it was an interesting game to follow. 

VGC mafia has gotten extremely boring(to play in). At least these games offer some interesting roles. You think a vanilla game is going to be fun? haha, that's pretty funny. Just going to have a lot of people complaining about not being able to do stuff

Around the Network

Told ya.

So In the end it was Andriod 17 who saved earth

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dsister said:

Vetteman94 said:

Nope. Because it was an interesting game to follow. 

VGC mafia has gotten extremely boring(to play in). At least these games offer some interesting roles. You think a vanilla game is going to be fun? haha, that's pretty funny. Just going to have a lot of people complaining about not being able to do stuff

Well look at it this way,  we as the mafia could not win.  If we were able to get that first night kill that got blocked and then forced a mislynch of nen-suer,  we would have had a great chance.  even f that happened on the second night we would have had a chance, but none of that happened.  We no longer had our one shot protect abilities and our advantage was gone.  The chance of us winning went to zero. Like I said it was a mercy kill instead of draggin out the inevitable. 

The town is just way too overpowered in these games and its really not any fun.   And yes I do think a vanilla game is fun, you dont need to have a role to make it fun.  Themed games are fine but there is no need to start piling up abilities on people and giving everyone a power, but then turn around and limit the mafia.  No one needs multiple roles/powers like we have had the last few games. 

nen-suer said:

Told ya.

So In the end it was Andriod 17 who saved earth

I will say this,  when I first got my role for Android 18 as a Sibling and Pro-Town I just assumed that Android 17 would be mafia, it was the only way it made sense to me.  But when I rejoined the game to find that wasnt true,  I was really surprised.  

Go read the zombie mafia game's last day. See how "impossible" it was for me to win. I mean, really there were several times in that game where my death was seconds away. It's not over till the final hammer...

I believe the last day went something like this. 

Therepublic: This is perfect. There is no way for us to lose now. Listen to my plan...
*several hours later*
Therepublic: Why the f*** did you lynch me? 

xD