By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

fun fact:

Both Broly's and Cooler's deaths have to do with the sun :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

TruckO's nonchalant attitude right now makes me sure that if he was lynched yesterday, he would've c

umm not to be buzz kill McGee here, but after this post when both nen and trucks assumed the game is over, we kinda already figured out they're both scum.

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Good game Trucks.

Having you as an opponent is never easy.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

btw, anyone who isn't following truck's posts. Cooler was Frieza's brother. A bad bad man.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

anywho:

Vote: Trucks

Hephaestos said:

fun fact:

There's a character called Cooler?!? I didn't know that, I was just stating the coolness of my character who was OVER 9000 at birth!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

btw, anyone who isn't following truck's posts. Cooler was Frieza's brother. A bad bad man.

Bah, I would've never known that. :/

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

fun fact:

There's a character called Cooler?!? I didn't know that, I was just stating the coolness of my character who was OVER 9000 at birth!

and like Broly he's in more than one movie (2 for cooler, 3 for broly)

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

fun fact:

actually he wasn't a super sayan at birth... but his transformation is the true SSJ transformation. The one that is supposed to happen only once every 1000 years, the one Frieza feared and destroyed the plannet for (see the Badack movie on that).

hatmoza said:
c03n3nj0 said:

TruckO's nonchalant attitude right now makes me sure that if he was lynched yesterday, he would've c

umm not to be buzz kill McGee here, but after this post when both nen and trucks assumed the game is over, we kinda already figured out they're both scum.

nen-suer said:

Good game Trucks.

Having you as an opponent is never easy.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hephaestos said:

actually he wasn't a super sayan at birth... but his transformation is the true SSJ transformation. The one that is supposed to happen only once every 1000 years, the one Frieza feared and destroyed the plannet for (see the Badack movie on that).

I'd have to start by watching one episode of this show before I watch the movies.

Signature goes here!