By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

I'll do it then.

Truck is Yakon, an alien that absorbs/eats light. His plannet is next to a dark star so it's always pitch dark.

Gohan you're powered up, there is no reason for you not to be able to kill him today (the only reason would be if proff made him killable only by goku... that would be ridiculous and the game would already be over).

Oh and I blocked trucks again tonight fyi.

You're so off I'm much cooler than that.

arg.... my memory of void creating characters is a bit off then :x

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

As for this game, we either have immortal scum, a scum blocker or both.

By now I've powered up three times, so I can kill the hammer voter.

Problem is, how do we get Trucks, nen or vette to willingly hammer vote?

Frankly I'm getting really bored of this game. I mean prof's doing an excellent job and I'm not complaining, but when two days go by with no one dying ... it's a mood killer. And definitely can make someone lose interest in the game.

so did you let j0 power you up to check if he was lying on his role, or did you just do it yourself?

I've been powering up myself this whole game???

If I had assistance, I'm honestly unaware of it.

thanks for reading my post yesterday... but anyways we got a scum today so it doesn't matter, after today you'll need to powerup again, but since you need to do it more than once, you can powerup and have j0 boost you to prove himself.

That's funny because I recently sent prof a PM telling him how I don't even read half the posts in this game

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Had a syllable to my name and kids won't like me anymore...

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

brocoli?

I would have though proof to put broly as the SK :p

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

brocoli?

I would have though proof to put broly as the SK :p

Who says I'm not one.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

TruckO's nonchalant attitude right now makes me sure that if he was lynched yesterday, he would've c

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

come up as scum*

Why'd my post get cut-off? -_-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

I'll do it then.

Truck is Yakon, an alien that absorbs/eats light. His plannet is next to a dark star so it's always pitch dark.

Gohan you're powered up, there is no reason for you not to be able to kill him today (the only reason would be if proff made him killable only by goku... that would be ridiculous and the game would already be over).

I see what you did there.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:

I'll do it then.

I see what you did there.

arg... I have no excuse :x (besides that it's all english VA names :p)

Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:

Looks like vetteman can grant the immorality wish to his mafia friends too.

That's the only logical explanation i can think of.

So the mafia let vette have all the dragon balls they gathered. Lets just hope they were less than 21.

Vote: Vetteman

now why in the world would we switch to vet?

Vet's scum I agree, but his story doesn't have a flaw, it's his character that's ambiguous.

Truck however presented himself as deadmeat the little namek and ends up surviving a lynch.

It makes not deference to me.

unVote

Vote: TOS

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)