By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

Looks like vetteman can grant the immorality wish to his mafia friends too.

That's the only logical explanation i can think of.

So the mafia let vette have all the dragon balls they gathered. Lets just hope they were less than 21.

Vote: Vetteman

There's no wish anymore, there wasn't any yesterday so your theory doesn't work.

Not if you used them before that

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

It's been exactly 30 days and I'm 220 episodes in the DBZ series.

Here's my favorite scene so far: Vegeta going Super Saiyan for the first time :3

You're really obsessed! At 22 minutes per episode that's 4840 minutes or 80 hours or 3.36 full days

The website I'm using have them at 19 minutes/episode ( they exclude intros and 'what happens next week' scenes ).

I'd say I averaged 3 episodes a day (ironically at work)and anywhere between 10-30 episodes on weekends :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

There's no wish anymore, there wasn't any yesterday so your theory doesn't work.

Deep down I know that even you don't beleive it's possible.

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Here's my favorite scene so far: Vegeta going Super Saiyan for the first time :3

You're really obsessed! At 22 minutes per episode that's 4840 minutes or 80 hours or 3.36 full days

The website I'm using have them at 19 minutes/episode ( they exclude intros and 'what happens next week' scenes ).

I'd say I averaged 3 episodes a day (ironically at work)and anywhere between 10-30 episodes on weekends :3

What's the website? D: 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Deep down I know that even you don't beleive it's possible.

O RLY? Funny hearing that from you of all people

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

What's the website? D: 

Thanks to nen:

http://www.dbz-zone.org/dragonballz.php

It uses megavideos so you can only watch 72 minutes at a time, and it won't let you watch any more videos until 54 minutes after that. However, if you disconnect your modem (unplug it) for a minute, then reconnect it, you can bypass the 54 minute wait and immediately watch again. hehe.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Oh yeah! I skipped the Garlic Jr. saga which was exactly 10 episodes. I only watched the 1st episode of it. It was contradicting to everyone's strengths and full of plot holes.

It was a filler that was really out of place with the main series.

So I've watched 210 episodes in 30 days at 19 min/episode.

Care to do the calculations again?

hatmoza said:
c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

What's the website? D: 

Thanks to nen:

It uses megavideos so you can only watch 72 minutes at a time, and it won't let you watch any more videos until 54 minutes after that. However, if you disconnect your modem (unplug it) for a minute, then reconnect it, you can bypass the 54 minute wait and immediately watch again. hehe.

Hehe, danke. 

And I never thought of doing that. >.< Dumb megavideo... 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Oh yeah! I skipped the Garlic Jr. saga which was exactly 10 episodes. I only watched the 1st episode of it. It was contradicting to everyone's strengths and full of plot holes.

It was a filler that was really out of place with the main series.

So I've watched 210 episodes in 30 days at 19 min/episode.

Care to do the calculations again?

The final result would still be: hatmoza = obsessed

Signature goes here!

c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Thanks to nen:

Hehe, danke. 

And I never thought of doing that. >.< Dumb megavideo... 

Enjoy!

It's kinda old school and cliche, but it's original and simply one of the best animes ever.

All the previous hype about it made me hate Dragon Ball for no reason, but now that I've watched most of it, I see why it got all the attention. Because it's actually good.