Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

nen-suer said:
MetalGear_94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

VOTE: Final-fan

He must be lynched!!

y?

If your mug is filled with black and bitter suspicions…
The only way to get rid of them is to drink them down quick…
… Like this! (Drinks rapidly)

Can we lynch this guy.....p-lease?

i'm inclined to folow this just for the awsomeness of it.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ner ner

He has Metal Gear in his name.....is this how treat people named after the franchise created by the great super human Kojima-San?

It's official darth is a cult leader, he wants to convert us to the cult of Kojima-san. We must lynch him quick!

{slaps truckosaurus......gets blinded by the pain from hitting a metal dinosaurus}

Kojima-San-ism isn't a cult! Its the truth of life!!!!!! Bah no wonder you dinosaurs got extinct!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hunt : Zarx

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

darthdevidem01 said:
nen-suer said:
MetalGear_94 said:

If your mug is filled with black and bitter suspicions…
The only way to get rid of them is to drink them down quick…
… Like this! (Drinks rapidly)

Can we lynch this guy.....p-lease?

ner ner

He has Metal Gear in his name.....is this how treat people named after the franchise created by the great super human Kojima-San?

Darth, have i told that you remind of "Miller "from MGS  xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Vote: MetalGear_94

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

OK, between radishhead's strange amnesia/ignorance on every mafia game on VGC so far starting with Day (including the one he just played), his slightly defensive attitude, and swapping votes at the slightest excuse (what caused the sudden conversion to No Lynch?), I'm willing to try for a lucky shot against him. 

Vote: radishhead

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Sorry about the amnesia :( 

My nickname by those "in-the-know" is Gumshoe, because I share a few character traits with him xD It's not my fault :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

darthdevidem01 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:

ner ner

It's official darth is a cult leader, he wants to convert us to the cult of Kojima-san. We must lynch him quick!

{slaps truckosaurus......gets blinded by the pain from hitting a metal dinosaurus}

Kojima-San-ism isn't a cult! Its the truth of life!!!!!! Bah no wonder you dinosaurs got extinct!

oh and guys

We should SO have a PHOENIX WRIGHT themed Mafia Round.....I love those games!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Final-Fan said:

OK, between radishhead's strange amnesia/ignorance on every mafia game on VGC so far starting with Day (including the one he just played), his slightly defensive attitude, and swapping votes at the slightest excuse (what caused the sudden conversion to No Lynch?), I'm willing to try for a lucky shot against him. 

Vote: radishhead

I thought that voting for someone today would look suspicious, and I didn't want to risk starting a bandwagon where a townie got killed.

I didn't want to give away any of my role at this early stage of the game, but I can help the town get more Dragonballs. I don't want to say too much more, because my game plan will mess up like it did last time :S

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~