By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Vote: theprof00

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

So what's today's plan?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

So what's today's plan?

If you admit you're scum that'll be nice. :/ 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Final-Fan said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
I miss plain  games so much.

Zombie town ? Halloween madness ? Someone should do a game with Dracula in it !

It would have to be a zombie Santa Claus game, to cross over Halloween and Christmas which the game woud span. 

But anyway the game I'm going to run will be Sailor Moon themed unless there are overwhelming objections.  HOWEVER I have two ideas in mind. 

1.  Everybody or almost everybody gets powers.  Nothing ridiculous like lynchprooof bus driver doublevoting mafia LIKE THESE LAST GAMES WERE, but just about everybody will have something to do at night and hopefully have fun with, even if it isn't highly likely to yield great results for them. 

2.  Plain jane game.  Boilerplate roles and a bunch of regular townies.  But you will still have Sailor Moon identities. 

So just think it over while you're playing and cast your vote when I make next game's sign up list. 

So no one gets roleclaim happy (me), you should have it so anyone who role-claims, fakelaims or even hint at their abilities; lose them.

That should get people back into the basis of the game and stop worrying about roles. The only time we should see roles is when somebody is dead then revealed.

Should be interesting for the cop trying to prove someones guilty by investigation by arguing instead of saying I'm a cop...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

As for this game, we either have immortal scum, a scum blocker or both.

By now I've powered up three times, so I can kill the hammer voter.

Problem is, how do we get Trucks, nen or vette to willingly hammer vote?

Frankly I'm getting really bored of this game. I mean prof's doing an excellent job and I'm not complaining, but when two days go by with no one dying ... it's a mood killer. And definitely can make someone lose interest in the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I take back what I said about Hercule Satan, that he was lame. I was watching the Cell Saga when I said that and Satan had an extremely unlikable personality then. But now after watching the tournament and his hilarious battles against Z fighters (Trunks and 18), his Battle Royale victory, and his friendship with Bu; I think he was a great addition to the cast of DBZ.

Looks like vetteman can grant the immorality wish to his mafia friends too.

That's the only logical explanation i can think of.

So the mafia let vette have all the dragon balls they gathered. Lets just hope they were less than 21.

Vote: Vetteman

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

It's been exactly 30 days and I'm 220 episodes in the DBZ series.

Here's my favorite scene so far: Vegeta going Super Saiyan for the first time :3

nen-suer said:

Looks like vetteman can grant the immorality wish to his mafia friends too.

That's the only logical explanation i can think of.

So the mafia let vette have all the dragon balls they gathered. Lets just hope they were less than 21.

Vote: Vetteman

There's no wish anymore, there wasn't any yesterday so your theory doesn't work.

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:

It's been exactly 30 days and I'm 220 episodes in the DBZ series.

Here's my favorite scene so far: Vegeta going Super Saiyan for the first time :3

You're really obsessed! At 22 minutes per episode that's 4840 minutes or 80 hours or 3.36 full days

Signature goes here!