By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

God I love Vegeta

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Prof! You've created a monster I tell you! I spent the last hour watching random Vegeta clips on youtube.

Last one I promise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

When did you lose your ability to vote again? 

For what it's worth I never had a vote

Your vote counted for Radish >_>

Oh well, we'll find out your truthiness tomorrow.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Vote spread:

Truck0 (Lynched)
nen-suer, hatmoza, zarx, j0

history:

TruckOSaurus - nen-suer
TruckOSaurus - hatmoza
TruckOSaurus - zarx
TruckOSaurus - j0

The Z fighters took their stance, lined up in a small concave angle from their target. All four had been charging energy and their power was reaching critical mass. Rocks hovered in the air, and the ground cracked with the magnificent display of infused pressure and static charge permeating the nearly night sky. The sun was just ever slightly visible on the horizon, but the warriors were a luminescent glow of conviction that kept the darkness at bay.

The ambivalent target stood still. His aura was nonexistent and a look of stern contemplation crossed his face, becoming increasingly angry with each passing moment. As his patience was faltering, he was suddenly enveloped in a ball of energy, searing his skin. One of the Z-fighters had blasted him with a Ki attack with incredible speed. He hadn't even seen them move before the blast blinded him.

Kai, kept watch as the field dissipated around the figure, waiting to see if any shred of him still stood. The light from the ball highlighted his frame and he realized along with the others that the man wasn't yet dead. In a tense moment of desperation, the other three launched their attacks. Giant beams of light and scattershots of energy missiles impacted with the figure. Secondary waves emitted from their hands and the fulcrum exploded into a wall of light that set the sky on fire. Giant trenches of dirt kicked up and a sound like water boiling filled the air.

Patiently they waited to see the aftermath. The explosion had created a 100-meter ball of radiance and it was impossible to see into it. Smoke curled around everything touched by the powers. Several moments later, after much deliberated measure and worry, the light began to fade.They all peered hard into the light where they remembered the figure to be standing.

And there it was, just like it had been moments ago. The light faded from his environment as the sun also dipped behind the horizon, bidding farewell to the day. In that moment the figure disappeared into the pitch-black background and was gone. The fighters stood fixed in place, shocked at the turn of events.

Night 6 BEGIN

Around the Network

The town has abandoned me and  i'm fighting alone.

But it doesn't matter I'll take you all.

You want my life ? come and get it.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Signature goes here!

WTF!?

Is nobody dieing anymore

-

MetalGear_94 said:

WTF!?

Is nobody dieing anymore

My thoughts exactly. And it's kinda frustrating when you kinda want the game to end already.

At prof: I just realized that I have PM issues from work so I'll let you know that I'm powering up (should be automatic anyways -_-)

TruckOSaurus said:

Good game Trucks.

Having you as an opponent is never easy.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)