By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

zarx said:
nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

so go ahead and hammer vote Trucks nen

I voted first

unvote then...

looks like you missed hat post before this one, he didn't realize i already voted.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
zarx said:
nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I voted first

unvote then...

looks like you missed hat post before this one, he didn't realize i already voted.

umm he wants you to hammer to do that you would to unvote then someone else (like me) to vote and then you to hammer...

"Babe, you've gotta be more careful."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

need*

damn no editing

"That does it! I hope you like black and blue 'cause you're gonna be wearing it for a while."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
nen-suer said:
zarx said:
nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I voted first

unvote then...

umm he wants you to hammer to do that you would to unvote then someone else (like me) to vote and then you to hammer...

"Babe, you've gotta be more careful."

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3720791

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tagged !

Just a question - don't you guys get bored due to the sheer length of these games ? 3-4 weeks ? Thats too long imo.

I suggest we go back to 2 10 player vanilla games next time to keep it fresh ! 

Not only that, we ARE going back to plain vanile' games after this.

1- scum can lay low and say, I'm just pro town. Shit, it's even easier to false roleclaim.

2- No more afiliating names with alignment.

3- Rely on a logical reasoning instead a shit storm of theories that just end up confusing us *cough heph*

4- Good ol' fasion town/mafia game. 

Amen to that!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Vetteman: Yes, he's been playing/badly in a scummy manner, but I just know he always acts this way, and even if his ideas are complete dope he'll refuse to let 'em go. Plus, his vegeta makes sense to me. We're a father & son combo (although not connected) and his role isn't too different from my own. 

Can I get an explanation of this, you people keep saying this BS but no one can come up with specific situations, and Im starting to get pissed about it.  First explain how I have played badly for a game where I inherited a character 2 days into the game?   And explain how I ALWAYS act scummy and/or bad?   And then I would like some scenarios where my ideas are "complete dope" as you put it? 

Whoops I didn't mean to insult you. Guess it came off that way.

But what I meant is that your style of play is consistent. As in, you never let go of your ideas, even if they're bad/end up badly. *remembers vetteman killing the republic for disagreeing with him*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tagged !

Just a question - don't you guys get bored due to the sheer length of these games ? 3-4 weeks ? Thats too long imo.

Mafiascum day 1 lasts two weeks :P

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Tagged !

Mafiascum day 1 lasts two weeks :P

Holy mother of god....

TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

That hammer vote idea doesn't sound bad, though. 

If either one is pro-town, and absolutely sure the other is mafia, they'll be willing to make a sacrifice, right? 

Hmmm interesting... How about it nen-suer what to hammer me to my death? If it were the other way around I'd do it but my vote doesn't...

When did you lose your ability to vote again? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

-