By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

TruckOSaurus said:

Okay so let's figure out possible power ups for you (before you jump at me and say you can't have all these powerups I'm making a list of power ups I think you could have forfeited your kills for, so I'm saying you could have ONE of those):

- Night kill immunity
- Lynch immunity
- Innocent on investigation (less likely since SKs normally have this from the start)

Your wish could have been:

- Protection from Cell
- Getting Cell's identity or even better auto-kill Cell

Night 1 - Power up
Night 2 - Power up
Night 3 - Kill Metal_Gear
Night 4 - Kill GoW
Night 5 - Forfeited your kill because of fear of tracking and knowing another kill would expose you.

Hmm I'm actually very impressed, you did a good job......but

1- I am a "Sibling" i need to have an ability to talk to my sister.

2- We already had a SK (Buu)

3- The abilities doesn't match any thing A17 had the series

4- Killing on the first days is the safest thing to do, but instead i kill on N3, 4! That's insane!

5- The entire Cell part is just flawed. I have to gather 7 DBs to kill or find Cell ?

In this entire game i manged to gather only 4 DBs.

SK odds of wining a mafia games is small enough as it is.

I'm sure Cell had wishes and abilities too which makes it even more insane.

Not to mention once Cell gets me and 18 he really power-up!

Having a SK role that helps the mafia in some way is beyond insane

........................................................................................................

You did good, but you still cant (and wont) make it fit. Like i said Cell death screwed you guys over.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I'm going to bed, to me its either Trucks or vette

I leave vette for tomorrow.

And in case the day ends and am lynched (or night killed ) :

Go after vette tomorrow because i think his immortality is no more.

Vote: TruckOSaurus

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

This is your plan ? You skipped a night kill for this ?! seriously ?!!

So ur vette's partner i then. Like i said only scum wants me dead.

You've been desperately trying to have me lynched yesterday (you think i didn't notice) (1)

I lol'd hard when you asked Hep who to lynch (me or vette) and it was obvious to me you didnt like or expect his answer. (2)

Or this is just because i figured out that vette can be lynched because his "immortality" was a DB wish (3)

Btw: when you say I'm scum what do u mean exactly ? You mean i'm mafia (along with Cell) ? SK ? Danger to team ?

Because i would love to hear you come up with a convincing theory that can prove I'm scum.(4)

(1) Yes I've been trying to lynch you since yesterday, I never tried to hide that, I want scum dead.
(2) I didn't ask him who to lynch, I asked him what he thought about a double-lynch and then agreed that Vetteman was the better choice for yesterday.
(3) You could be right about that but you could also be wrong too and we could waste a lynch once more.
(4) You're a serial killer not Mafia since Cell was Mafia. You probably had to power-up before you killed, maybe you needed Cell dead, the death of GodofWar3ever is still unaccounted for, that could very well be your doing.

hmmm

17's main objective in the  series was to destroy goku.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ok, I'm voting

Vote: Trucks

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

i'm still waiting for answers from zarx and vett... can we get them before we continue voting?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

i'm still waiting for answers from zarx and vett... can we get them before we continue voting?

I just read the argument b/w nen and trucks and took a stab at one of the 2. I hope we get lucky. If we're wrong, at least we'll be sure the other is scum ... I hope.

hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:

I just read the argument b/w nen and trucks and took a stab at one of the 2. I hope we get lucky. If we're wrong, at least we'll be sure the other is scum ... I hope.

well nobody is gonna want to hammer after you anyway s::p

Hephaestos said:
zarx said:

I watched Hatmoza and you lol

actually zarx tell me... since you watched Hat & me last night... you said you had nothing to report.

When you watched truck and he went out the other night you knew it.

so confirm this for us. Are you positive neither Hat or me went out, as in you got an answer from prof saying so?

see hat hasn't answered yet on what he did....so it's a check on you! (yesterday was truck and vett's turn, as long as there are no deaths at night we can go for a while lol)

that is the question i want answered.

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:

we can get nen to be the hammer voter  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
Hephaestos said:

we can get nen to be the hammer voter  

nice contribution there ^^

si since you want to participate, what is your analysis of the various characters here? besides hat and yourself that is.