Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

nen-suer said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Here. Let me add the quoted post you removed from here:

Hephaestos said:

you confirmed it was a day kill... not a night kill.... roleblock is at night

you should unvote, rally the few scums left and galdly lynch me ensuring the failiure of the town (cause yeah since Vett is scum he's gonna protect people with a final flash (5 players left) and since trucks is babidi he's gonna cast a spell to have 2 votes tomorow and just lynch some townie with your help (4 players left) (or maybe he already did, that'd be well played, to sacrifice a day's vote to get 2 while at the same time proving yourself innocent)). maybe on the last day they'll offer you to join? who knows, was killing piccolo the entry cost?

We are in twilight?   I got 4 votes against me?  

You mention that my role doesnt fit my character so how does being a roleblocker fit Bulma?   But I guess since were are talking about you, your character is exempt from that. 

Its funny reading you say that after all the cherry picking you did about the siblings role.

Everything I mentioned about the siblings roles is true though,  in almost all cases there is one bad and one good.   So what are you talking about?   Where was the cherry picking about roles?

Around the Network

And Zarx,  name claim NOW!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:

Heph.

What was Bulma's ability, wish and power-up?

If you mentioned them, I'm sorry, but can you repeat them.

I still have 150 posts to catch up to.

roleblocker, give a DB to each townie, 2 nights powerup to distribute 7 DBs.

only powered up first night as I was blocking homer/vett then you last night.

wait you are a role blocker and distribute DBs? Are you claiming to have two powers? you say you were able to charge up one power (distribute) while using another (role-block), that sounds rather out there considering the weakness of some of the roles powers in this game, hell I have one power and no wish and you have 2 powers?

HOS: Heph

"Strength is the only thing that means anything to me!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

wait you are a role blocker and distribute DBs? Are you claiming to have two powers? you say you were able to charge up one power (distribute) while using another (role-block), that sounds rather out there considering the weakness of some of the roles powers in this game, hell I have one power and no wish and you have 2 powers?

HOS: Heph

"Strength is the only thing that means anything to me!"

Name claim NOW or your mafia.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS~

Read what the guy is writing. You think ur on to something, but the fact u aren't.

Its like day 1 all over again

killing the hammer vote caster could very likely be a day kill.

Vette is the obvious mafia here. How can you not see that ?

READ THE FUCKING QUESTIONS~ above.

I'm passed the fact that no one else besides myself can see the contradiction b/w  blocking me than magically considering it a day kill when we've yet to get a response from prof. A true town would question this, not pre-justify it.

Why is everyone beating the dead horse.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Until I get home, day is still on. You have about 1-2 hours, or less.

hatmoza said:
nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTIONS~

Read what the guy is writing. You think ur on to something, but the fact u aren't.

Its like day 1 all over again

killing the hammer vote caster could very likely be a day kill.

Vette is the obvious mafia here. How can you not see that ?

READ THE FUCKING QUESTIONS~ above.

I'm passed the fact that no one else besides myself can see the contradiction b/w  blocking me than magically considering it a day kill when we've yet to get a response from prof. A true town would question this, not pre-justify it.

Why is everyone beating the dead horse.

A scum wouldn't tell a lie that can be so easily verified as a lie.

Zarx didn't name claim, its obvious he's still searching for one

So vette & Zarx are the remaining scum?

UGH

All right. 

Why is it that EVERYONE has something to be suspicious about. >.>

And Heph, i have to admit, sometimes I don't understand what your point is. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I am King Kai (damn proff hates me I think judging by the flavour) If you think I am just using a process of elimination for picking the roll check my first post in this thread, and google the quote. 

"Trunks, I never hugged you as a baby... let me hug you."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!