By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Silver-Tiger said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Good thinking darth, prof is the one distributing the balls so he has all of them!!!

That sounded incredibly dirty...

fapfapfapfapfapppppp

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Don't the games normally start on a night?

How do we know who to lynch? xD (Unless we already had the night, and I've messed something up)

Didnt you just play in the last game?    So shouldnt you know how to play and know what happens after the official start?  

FoS radishhead

I was just desperately looking for someone who hasn't posted yet. Sadly everybody already posted, so I have to lead my investigation into another direction...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

I was just desperately looking for someone who hasn't posted yet. Sadly everybody already posted, so I have to lead my investigation into another direction...

Has everyone posted since the game officially started though?   Cause I dont think they all have

I watched Dragon Ball z when I was little. Like 7 or 10.

I can recognize the characters but I can't remember any of the story. I don't even think I understood it back then.

Also, Hunt - GOW_3ever

and FOS - GOW_3ever  

I actually understand his actions behind randomly accusing Radishhead, as a pro-town, but it's the only thing that sticks out right now so I felt like it was good to FoS. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

What were you gonna do with people who haven't posted? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
Silver-Tiger said:

What were you gonna do with people who haven't posted? 

Aim.... Slowly pull the trigger.....

Hunt: c03n3j0

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

In all seriousness, I just wanted to see who's lurking.

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

How do we know who to lynch? xD (Unless we already had the night, and I've messed something up)

Didnt you just play in the last game?    So shouldnt you know how to play and know what happens after the official start?  

FoS radishhead

Yes I did - but the last game didn't start on a Day, did it? I would have remembered :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

FoS radishhead

Yes I did - but the last game didn't start on a Day, did it? I would have remembered :p

Yes it did

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3632664