By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hunt : Darth

Around the Network
radishhead said:

But to be honest, when I'm out of ideas I normally lynch a lurker. Mainly because they're not really benefiting the town, and might as well be Mafia. Not saying that to people who post a little, rather people who don't post at all.

@nen-suer Why've you got to be so mean? :( We're supposed to work together ;_;

I hate Day 1 lynching, because we normally have nothing to go on. Especially in this situation, where nobody has actually died yet. Unless this changes, I'm currently voting:

Vote: No Lynch

Your not lurking as bad as some others. Don't worry i wont vote you..at least for now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

So many people are trying to annoy me today xD

Do you guys find the responses you get funny or something? :(

GOD STOP QUOTING ME AND SAYING THINGS WITH THAT GOD-AWFUL ";)" SMILY AT THE END :G

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Guys, like it says in the OP. Everyone that hunts a person who is near a dragonball will get one. You cannot be ninja'd. 

For example, if everyone were to vote for the same one person who I randomly listed as a DB, then all those people would get 1 DB, PLUS those people who were marked and not hunted will also get theirs. 

If we vote ourselves, and we get a dragonball and we're not hunted - do we get 2 dragonballs?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Hunt : theprof00

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Good thinking darth, prof is the one distributing the balls so he has all of them!!!

Signature goes here!

Darth gains infinite Dragonballz

Watch me on YouTube!

TruckOSaurus said:

Good thinking darth, prof is the one distributing the balls so he has all of them!!!

That sounded incredibly dirty...

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Hunt:  Final Fan