By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

c03n3nj0 said:

Dammit, who killed FInal-Fan? 

we will have no more wishes! 

It wasn't me! O:)

Final-Fan! No!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

ok.....

1) sorry but i only brought back the DB theory cause the thread was horribly empty of discution... and would have remained so for 48h as stelf never came back.

2) early death in the night?? that is more than odd, especially since there were no dead Dende poping up... This round definitely will requier a good end table to understand everything.

3) good night!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

hatmoza said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Final-Fan! No!

most likely the mafia wish is to prevent town wishes...by killing the 2 enablers? this would explain the 2 deaths of last night and the reason for no color tag.

hatmoza said:

I rather have a fucking LURKER than a guy who's gonna shove Dragon Balls down my throat with every post he makes!

I guess I have to take matters in my own hand tonight.

that is hard fail and you'll see why in the endgame table... why would you even announce it?

immagine i'm mafia, i'll busdrivemyself or just kill you since i'm dead anyways...pfff

/sleep

hatmoza said:

See, I told you he was Cell -_-

tomorrow we Lynch GoW.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Final-Fan! No!

most likely the mafia wish is to prevent town wishes...by killing the 2 enablers? this would explain the 2 deaths of last night and the reason for no color tag.

Its night time. no "serious" discussions.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TRACKIIIIING!!!!

-

tagged 

sorry I wasn't here for most of the day, not that anyone probably noticed. I have been having some Internet issues and I had a lot of assignments to catch up on, I should be around more now. 

"Kakarot, when you wake up, this will all be over...I may be gone but this planet will be safe - I'll stake my life on it!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

My home computer is working now guys.!!

theprof00 said:

My home computer is working now guys.!!

yay!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."