By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

If I had my wish yet I so would've used it!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

if you're unkillable, please by all means do roleclaim as there is no risk for you...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

c03n3nj0 said:

If I had my wish yet I so would've used it!

well you sacrificed it for the better good ( goku got revived and you sent silver to the gallows)

and I made a mistake on my wish.. it was give every townie a Db not random 7 DBs (that was my powerup), so you definitely should have one... dunno if prof sends messages on it anymore (got my wish but no DB message :p)

Hmmm

If someone were to receive another  DBS after making their wish already, would they get another wish? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

theRepublic said:
I received zero DBs after hunting Homer on Night One.
Night Two I hunted j0 and got an unknown number of DBs since Prof never sent those PMs.  Night Three I hunted Homer/Vetteman and got enough DBs to get to seven...

My wish has already been granted.

Wow.  I also had 0 DBs 2 nights ago, I also hunted Vetteman last night, and I also got a wish!  We need to know if the DBs are indeed split between us (as opposed to being duplicated, i.e. each of us get the entire no. of DBs Vette had). 

If we split the take from Vette, he must have had a large amount even if we assume good takes from the mystery night.  This means one of two things is probable: 
1.  You are lying scum.
2.  Vette got them when he killed and is scum. 

It would be quite a bizarre lie to tell IMO, so I'm thinking the Vette is scum theory is pretty likely at this point -- if, that is, the DBs were split up and not duplicated.  (pre-post edit:  If Heph and I both scattered our balls, that would mean republic only had to get to 5 and I only had to get to 6, so it's not insanely unlikely Vette could have accumulated enough by non-scum means, as I initially thought ... just unlikely.) 

Vote: never mind
FoS:  Vetteman
prof:  can we get a rules clarification on this? 
That is, will you tell us whether it is currently true (as of last night) that hunted DBs are split up among the hunters instead of duplicated so that the total number goes to each hunter -- or vice versa?  If you already told us in the game thread (instead of the outdated sign up thread), please forgive me ... and remind me. 

Also:  republic, will you tell us what your wish was?  If not, can you at least confirm that it wasn't just redistributing the stupid things to the rest of the town? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Also:  republic, will you tell us what your wish was?  If not, can you at least confirm that it wasn't just redistributing the stupid things to the rest of the town? 

I had an actual wish.

Let's just say the town has a little extra voting power now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

ok townies... when you give out info, weigh whether or not it is harmfull to give it out. I regret even asking here.

oh and since vett put stelf at L-1... it might actually already be too late for him to defend himself.

in anycase, for the ones thinking that there can't be wishes because the dragon is dead.... there can still be wishes.

(technically, proff made a mistake in canon as shenron should have died at the same time as kami (and piccolo), this was an other possible sibling role)

c03n3nj0 said:

Hmmm

If someone were to receive another  DBS after making their wish already, would they get another wish? 

it is my understanding that they cannot ( or goku could be revived many times, which technically is not feasable in the manga)

(in the manga you have to wait a year before a wish can be made again)

really? no posts?

damn....

4 hours to go if i'm not mistaken...

Well if you want to keep wasting your time talking about DBs, fuck it.

If Stef is pro-town, I really don't blame him for not participating anymore.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson