By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

HoS Republic

Can I ask why?

Redirecting suspicion.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

HoS Republic

Can I ask why?

Redirecting suspicion.

What?  Because I pointed out that you were the most likely to target Vetteman last night?  How does that redirect suspicion?  We all know you are a townie.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:
theRepublic said:
hatmoza said:

HoS Republic

Can I ask why?

Redirecting suspicion.

What?  Because I pointed out that you were the most likely to target Vetteman last night?  How does that redirect suspicion?  We all know you are a townie.

away from vette.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So who are you Republic? Are you Cell, Zarbon or Dodorio? Or perhaps Doctor Gero?

Are you defending your fellow scum Vette?

Because the way I see it, we only got one scum (frieza) and I think there's 3 more of you.

That actually makes sense ...

Vegeta

Frieza

Dr Gero

Cell

The main scum from every DragonBall Z saga!

Buu as the SK.

16 and 17 siblings with 16 good, but 17 couldn't possibly be on the same team as mafia because Cell needs to absorb him ... hmm

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

So who are you Republic? Are you Cell, Zarbon or Dodorio? Or perhaps Doctor Gero?

Are you defending your fellow scum Vette?

Because the way I see it, we only got one scum (frieza) and I think there's 3 more of you.

None of the above.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

hatmoza said:

Vegeta

Frieza

Dr Gero

Cell

Buu as the SK.

16 and 17 siblings with 16 good, but 17 couldn't possibly be on the same team as mafia because Cell needs to absorb him ... hmm

How is Vegeta a bad guy? 0_o

He became good! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
hatmoza said:

Vegeta

Frieza

Dr Gero

Cell

Buu as the SK.

How is Vegeta a bad guy? 0_o

He became good! 

There's a lot of baddies in DBZ. I think prof took every main badass from every Saga to form the mafia gang.

I'm stuck on 4 mafia members and 1 SK.

Also. I'm like 140 episodes into the DBZ series, and even though Vegeta isn't as bad anymore, he still kills bystanding innocents. Heck, he even allowed for Cell to absorb (kill) 18 just so he could see how strong cell would be -kicking his son's ass in the process..

Speaking of Vegeta; Trunks, and all you other pro-towns... Use you're power-ups already! Jesus guys, I feel like it's only me and GoW getting anything done in this game.

Everyone is claiming that they made their wishes yet nothing affected the game -_-

theRepublic said:

No, I have said this several times now but I will say it again.  I received zero DBs after hunting Homer on Night One.

Night Two I hunted j0 and got an unknown number of DBs since Prof never sent those PMs.  Night Three I hunted Homer/Vetteman and got enough DBs to get to seven...

My wish has already been granted.

even better 

what was you wish if not indiscreet ( can only be wished once if i recall)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO