By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

If it turns out to be another mislynch, it will once again be the victim's own fault IMO.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well it looks like stefl is at L-2.  Since I havent seen a defense from him

Vote: stefl

Math fail on my part... the day ends at noon tomorrow not at midnight.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

theprof00 on 10/19/10 18:00 GMT 1

so 14 hours left?

stelf is just about doomed.... if you guys are unconvinced by him, i'd like to nominate homer/vett... and if not then republic as it's either one of the 2 of them who's scum.

I'm unlikely to be able to post before night end so...

Vote : Vett

Again you are basing your vote against a plan that has many holes, especially since you assumed alot with it and were wrong about them.  Plus with the rules also changing on how to hunt DBs,  your plan turns into to nothing more than gibberish. All because you cant admit it is full of holes.   Like I said I have no problem nameclaiming, and I will if need be. 

well the focus is on stelf and it's unlikely votes will turn against you today.... but once again, the rule changes do not affect my conclusions at all as it's based on events before the said rules changes. Also the only hole I had was the fact that scum can hunt planted DBs... which does not apply to your case as there was more than one DB that should have been passed down.

technically if you really were a townie, you'd be FoSing rep instead of trying to bring down a theory that albeit not perfect, works perfectly well in this case due to the large amount of DBs in question. In which case i'd also advise into waiting for tomorrow on any defense... as it didn't do MSG any good to defend himself so much... on the contrary it put him as a prime target.

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:

theprof00 on 10/19/10 18:00 GMT 1

so 14 hours left?

stelf is just about doomed.... if you guys are unconvinced by him, i'd like to nominate homer/vett... and if not then republic as it's either one of the 2 of them who's scum.

I'm unlikely to be able to post before night end so...

Vote : Vett

Again you are basing your vote against a plan that has many holes, especially since you assumed alot with it and were wrong about them.  Plus with the rules also changing on how to hunt DBs,  your plan turns into to nothing more than gibberish. All because you cant admit it is full of holes.   Like I said I have no problem nameclaiming, and I will if need be. 

well the focus is on stelf and it's unlikely votes will turn against you today.... but once again, the rule changes do not affect my conclusions at all as it's based on events before the said rules changes. Also the only hole I had was the fact that scum can hunt planted DBs... which does not apply to your case as there was more than one DB that should have been passed down.

technically if you really were a townie, you'd be FoSing rep instead of trying to bring down a theory that albeit not perfect, works perfectly well in this case due to the large amount of DBs in question. In which case i'd also advise into waiting for tomorrow on any defense... as it didn't do MSG any good to defend himself so much... on the contrary it put him as a prime target.

So what you are saying is I should back your plan and FoS someone else even though I dont believe its a good reason.

Well this wouldnt be the only reason I wanted to post my defense,  as someone tried to kill me yesterday but failed, and will fail again tonight if he tries.  I just wanted to do it so he doesnt waste his time with it anymore.

That makes no sense whatsoever. 

You want whoever to kill you not target you again. So they won't waste their kills on you and kill someone else. 

Okay. Why would you give the mafia/killing role a chance to kill a townie? Unless you know it wasn't anti-town.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

whoever wanted to kill you*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:

*** people confused by the DB theory should disregard this post (besides vett, rep)***

Vett, my theory still holds cause the HoS on you is based on Republic's day one hunting of homer.... which gave him 1 DB. Homer hunted Darth.... j0 got 3 DBs of hunting GoW who hunted Darth... since he was himself hunted by silver this means he got the 3 dbs from gow (at least 2 plus one planted) who himself got 2 DBs from Darth (at least one plus one planted)... so Homer should have goten a minimum of 2 Dbs from darth (one plus one planted). Rep only recieved one, so either Rep is scum and got one planted on homer (and homer recieved 2 DBs min) or Homer is scum and effectively only had one planed on him or stole darth's planted one.

There is no other solution, either Homer or Rep is scum (rep or vett now).

Unfortunately, Gow's day one DB count to which we now have access is now useless as the count was flawed... were it not it would have enabled us to see if j0 was telling the full truth (since we never got a day 2 DB count to check his 3 DBs.... but our many wishes come true would tend to vouch for this).

agree? disagree? 

No, I have said this several times now but I will say it again.  I received zero DBs after hunting Homer on Night One.

Night Two I hunted j0 and got an unknown number of DBs since Prof never sent those PMs.  Night Three I hunted Homer/Vetteman and got enough DBs to get to seven...

My wish has already been granted.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

c03n3nj0 said:
Vetteman94 said:

That makes no sense whatsoever. 

You want whoever to kill you not target you again. So they won't waste their kills on you and kill someone else. 

Okay. Why would you give the mafia/killing role a chance to kill a townie? Unless you know it wasn't anti-town.  

It was probably Hatmoza, assuming he has that power of course.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing

Vetteman94 said:

What is this?  Instead of absorbing another kill, and making the town take one less hit than they should, you're basically telling the scum to go and kill someone else! Promoting a loss of a townie!

Unvote

Vote: Vette

Fyi, it wasn't me that targetted you vette.

HoS Republic

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

HoS Republic

Can I ask why?

Now Playing