By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

c03n3nj0 said:

Argh Stefls!

Why did everyone decide to wait on him all of a sudden? -_-

Everyone should be given the chance to defend himself... within a reasonable time frame of course.

You got something you need to do at night j0?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

How many votes does he have anyway?  Off the top of my head it seemed to be getting pretty close.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Lemme check the vote spread

Stefl (L-2)
3ever, j0,nen-suer, ToS

Vetteman94 L(L-5)
hatmoza

Order:

stefl- 3ever
vette-hat
stefl-j0
stefl-nen-suer
stefl-ToS

TruckOSaurus said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Argh Stefls!

Why did everyone decide to wait on him all of a sudden? -_-

Everyone should be given the chance to defend himself... within a reasonable time frame of course.

You got something you need to do at night j0?

No, that's not what I meant. 

Everyone is waiting for stefls, and now nothing's going on in terms of discussion. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

nobody got seven dragonballs in one night. 

You never received your dragonball totals from day 2 because I was waiting for people to confirm how many they had. In the end, nobody confirmed how many they had if they had them.

So, people who got dragonballs day 2, didn't know about it until night 3, when they also got the dragonballs from day 3. So it's 2 days worth of dragonballs.

thanks for the precisions!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vote Heph

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:

Stefl (L-2)
3ever, j0,nen-suer, ToS

Vetteman94 L(L-5)
hatmoza

Order:

stefl- 3ever
vette-hat
stefl-j0
stefl-nen-suer
stefl-ToS

I unvoted vette a while ago. Now I voted heph.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:

Stefl (L-2)
3ever, j0,nen-suer, ToS

Vetteman94 L(L-5)
hatmoza

Order:

stefl- 3ever
vette-hat
stefl-j0
stefl-nen-suer
stefl-ToS

I unvoted vette a while ago. Now I voted heph.

who cares.. :P

*** people confused by the DB theory should disregard this post (besides vett, rep)***

Vett, my theory still holds cause the HoS on you is based on Republic's day one hunting of homer.... which gave him 1 DB. Homer hunted Darth.... j0 got 3 DBs of hunting GoW who hunted Darth... since he was himself hunted by silver this means he got the 3 dbs from gow (at least 2 plus one planted) who himself got 2 DBs from Darth (at least one plus one planted)... so Homer should have goten a minimum of 2 Dbs from darth (one plus one planted). Rep only recieved one, so either Rep is scum and got one planted on homer (and homer recieved 2 DBs min) or Homer is scum and effectively only had one planed on him or stole darth's planted one.

There is no other solution, either Homer or Rep is scum (rep or vett now).

Unfortunately, Gow's day one DB count to which we now have access is now useless as the count was flawed... were it not it would have enabled us to see if j0 was telling the full truth (since we never got a day 2 DB count to check his 3 DBs.... but our many wishes come true would tend to vouch for this).

agree? disagree? 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO