By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Hephaestos said:

ok so... something buggs me with FF as I surely did not recieve a message as to how many DBs I recieved... Even though I did message prof with my night 2 number (0) so.... oh yeah and my wish was granted (nothing much, it distributes 7 DBs to townies).

This means that I likely hunted a 7 DB person (unless the j0 theory worked even after proff changed the rules?)

if the person had 7 DBs... then it's highly likely that I tapped into the mafia common pool of DBs (isn't this how it works as they have a common wish? or did i miss a step in the rules).

oh and I was gonna comment that what cleared MSG was that he got the DBs that I hunted off zarx, not just that he got a BD... but he's dead now so.... I confess that reading the text, Darth was very close to a HoS from me :p

Hypothesis.... did anyone else get their wish granted? cause that's 3 people already, and seemingly 2 that got 7 DBs in one night....

oh and sorry Vett, but my DB theory of day one has you as my highest suspect.... though I hunted stelf to get my wish so that puts him as a suspect too (mafia common pool). Truck you're here cause of GoW's remarks were on something that did make me tick day 2 and if i'm not the only one then it's probably because there really is something to tick about on these "oh noes".

FoS FF

FoS Truck

HoS Vet

HoS Stelf

How does your DB theory still hold any water after the rules for hunting DBs have changed?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I did see that he said that ST's ability was a one time thing but I thought that was to counter my point that ST would have been too important to sacrifice and frankly it's a good point... if his ability is one shot then him sacrificing himself makes more sense.

Did you or did you not realize that I edited that post ? 

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Vetteman....Why do you think Silver-Tiger gave up so easily when people started suspecting homer on day 2 ?

Maybe it was a one shot deal like a mafia hitman normally is, making him basically worthless at that point. Otherwise I dont know,  thats one thing I couldnt understand was why he basically gave himself up like he did for no reason. 

Maybe he was protecting (diverting attention away from) Homer, who was a more important scum, eh ?

Look if you would like I will name and roleclaim just to prove why it doesnt make any sense.   All I know is homer had an important role and it kinda makes sense why he laid low.  Also I know that hatmoza, or someone else, tried to kill me last night but failed.  That should give you the extent of my powers and how I can be helpful to the town.

It makes perfect sense if you're the godfather then. You can't be killed at night, or come up guilty in investigations....so when there was a remote threat of homer being lynched silver-tiger confessed to being scum.

Godfather isnt immune to night kills, only immune to investigations.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I did see that he said that ST's ability was a one time thing but I thought that was to counter my point that ST would have been too important to sacrifice and frankly it's a good point... if his ability is one shot then him sacrificing himself makes more sense.

No I didn't notice that part, why would I think you changed something when quoting someone? You're a townie you're supposed to be honest.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
TruckOSaurus said:

No I didn't notice that part, why would I think you changed something when quoting someone? You're a townie you're supposed to be honest.

Yes, but a simple edit can make someone slip up...for example, you may defend something you didn't say, and chances are, a townie would realize that his words were changed.

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Hephaestos said:
ok so... something buggs me with FF as I surely did not recieve a message as to how many DBs I recieved... Even though I did message prof with my night 2 number (0) so.... oh yeah and my wish was granted (nothing much, it distributes 7 DBs to townies).

This means that I likely hunted a 7 DB person (unless the j0 theory worked even after proff changed the rules?)

if the person had 7 DBs... then it's highly likely that I tapped into the mafia common pool of DBs (isn't this how it works as they have a common wish? or did i miss a step in the rules).

Hypothesis.... did anyone else get their wish granted? cause that's 3 people already, and seemingly 2 that got 7 DBs in one night....

How does your DB theory still hold any water after the rules for hunting DBs have changed?

Basically, it doesn't, especially when a whole night's worth of DB info was lost and they all went god knows where.  This also explains how Heph and I could go from 0 to 7 (or more). 

I have to abandon my suspicion of you that was based on the simple fact that I stole a wish off of you. 

And Heph, I wasn't told how many I had either.  But I apparently went to or past 7, because I got a "wish", i.e. the DBs got redistributed but I got nothing.  And BTW it's REALLY weird that you are in the same boat, I mean what the hell, how many people have this instead of REAL wishes, and why was fate so cruel to have us be so lucky instead of people whose wishes actually do something?! 

FoS Heph

I'd vote Stefl, but seriously, has he even been able to post a defense yet? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

stefl's profile says he was online 5 hours ago so he should have seen the accusations but to be fair he hasn't posted in any other thread so maybe he just loaded his browser with a VGChartz tab open or something... I guess we have no choice but to wait.

Signature goes here!

I'm here, and I think I caught up.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Hephaestos said:

oh and I was gonna comment that what cleared MSG was that he got the DBs that I hunted off zarx, not just that he got a BD... but he's dead now so.... I confess that reading the text, Darth was very close to a HoS from me :p

oh and sorry Vett, but my DB theory of day one has you as my highest suspect.... though I hunted stelf to get my wish so that puts him as a suspect too (mafia common pool). Truck you're here cause of GoW's remarks were on something that did make me tick day 2 and if i'm not the only one then it's probably because there really is something to tick about on these "oh noes".

FoS FF

FoS Truck

HoS Vet

HoS Stelf

Mafia common pool?  Where did that come from?  I don't think that is how it works, not that we will ever know.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Argh Stefls!

Why did everyone decide to wait on him all of a sudden? -_-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."