By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:

Obligitary after-death post

I tried my best - had a pretty tough role. My wish enabled me to join either the town or the mafia :) (Although I don't know which one I would have joined). Nice work guys working your way around my lies - I had every detail of my fake role planned out that occasionally I believed that it was my real one :P One thing though - I tried to tell you that I wasn't Mafia, and I wasn't lying ;)

/dead.

tehehehe

/sexy zombie

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

J0, are you scum?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

So now Shenron (Darth) is dead does that mean people can't make wishes any more? I mean his roll was "wish enabler" so yea does that mean that dragon balls are now useless to everyone? 

"It's because you're strong. I find that my toughest opponents always bring out the best in me."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
MetalGear_94 said:

OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN

Noob

It's amazing how much that post reveals.

I really got to start paying attention to the little stuff like this next game.

perfect in-beteen the line hint to him being the doctor.

I really wouldn't call that newbish.

As for Trucks, besides lurking most of the start of the game, I always find him suspicious. That is unless he's proven innocent.

I do admit Trucks really isn't actively helping out the town as much as he did in previous games when he was pro-town.

I was thinking more about the reaction to the chaos on night 1. 5 people freaked out (with stefl less so)...2 of them were newbies while 3 were vets.

Silver-tiger commented on how shitty the night was...just like Trucks did.

Thats why I slightly suspect him of being scum.

Hows this for a crazy idea -

We double lynch Stefl and Vetteman/Homer

Why me?

hatmoza said:

J0, are you scum?

Nope!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
zarx said:

So now Shenron (Darth) is dead does that mean people can't make wishes any more? I mean his roll was "wish enabler" so yea does that mean that dragon balls are now useless to everyone? 

"It's because you're strong. I find that my toughest opponents always bring out the best in me."

I'm pretty sure his role was that he targeted someone and their wish was automatically available. 

Darth even mentioned he helped hat with his wish. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^ Oh wait, Darth didn't say that. (at least in the last two pages)

What am I thinking? -_-

But wishes are still active, because otherwise no one would've gotten Dragon Balls tonight. If there's no wishes than DBs are useless. 

Ah ok that makes sense.

"Not bad, for an early prototype."

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Vetteman94 said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
MetalGear_94 said:

OH MY GOD!!!

HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN

Noob

It's amazing how much that post reveals.

I really got to start paying attention to the little stuff like this next game.

perfect in-beteen the line hint to him being the doctor.

I really wouldn't call that newbish.

As for Trucks, besides lurking most of the start of the game, I always find him suspicious. That is unless he's proven innocent.

I do admit Trucks really isn't actively helping out the town as much as he did in previous games when he was pro-town.

I was thinking more about the reaction to the chaos on night 1. 5 people freaked out (with stefl less so)...2 of them were newbies while 3 were vets.

Silver-tiger commented on how shitty the night was...just like Trucks did.

Thats why I slightly suspect him of being scum.

Hows this for a crazy idea -

We double lynch Stefl and Vetteman/Homer

Why me?

Well, its mostly because of homer...not you. But bickering with a townie who had the ability to revive and hunting him also doesn't sit well with me.

Final-Fan said:
Well, you can investigate me if you want.  I would be happy to be in the clear.  But I'm ready to disclose some information about my role.  Let me tell you a story. 

My initial role said I had no night action, but I had a wish ability.  But THEN prof told me, oh wait, you don't get a wish either.  That's why I said at the start of the game that I was useless, even though my character (which I don't wish (lol) to reveal) seems like it would be pretty awesome. 

BUT, last night I hunted vetteman and prof said I got my wish.  I sent him a PM saying basically "WTF" but have not yet heard back.  I don't know if he changed his mind again or if he just forgot he revised my role or if I just wasted 7 DBs or what.  Also of note is that I had 0 DBs before my hunt, which means I got at least 7 off of Vetteman! 

Anyway, the point of my story is that it's POSSIBLE I will have a lot of dragonballs for ONE person, I'm thinking Goku since he's confirmed innocent if he has a good power, to hunt a wish off of me. 

P.S.  I'm thinking about roleclaiming after all.  If you guys really want me to, it would probably be better than wasting an investigation. 

OK people, it's now confirmed that I have no wish.  The DBs I accumulated were redistributed amongst the townfolk.  If you're town, Vette, sorry!  This also perfectly explains the day start flavor text. 

I was suspicious of Vette for having that many DBs when people had died (and mafia get their DBs) but then I remembered hatmoza's DBs were stolen by Vette so he can't be mafia -- correct?  He could however still be Android 17. 

The upshot is, don't bother hunting me. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!