By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

GodOfWar_3ever said:

Other than the fact that Stefl is majorly lurking, and thereby hurting the town,

Stefl1504 said:

We have lost the Tracker and the Cop tonight... -.-

I would like to know what Android 18 role was...

Stefl takes interest in Vetteman's role after his death.

Soon after,

Stefl1504 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

And what the hell is Vetteman dead too?!?!?!?!?!?!!

I think...

I think...that translates to I know in the "I'm mafia but I'm pretending not to be the guy who killed the person who died in the night" language.

But hold on....

Stefl1504 said:

Vetteman was a sibling and was absorbed... he was an android... so this means probably that Cell is in the game...

I don't know much about dragon ball...but in that said language I mentioned, this translates to "Vetteman was absorbed. Cell is in this game".

Stefl1504 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Vetteman is sibling

so that means android 17 is also here and going to die

But it said Vetteman was android 17 in the wall of text

@stefl

The cell is only in the PS3, dunno what your talking about mate.

Cell is one of the evil guys in DBZ...

this guy here

This right here is saying "I am Cell !!!!!"..

Think about it...all these posts were in quick succession, and all he talked about at the start of day 2 were all related to this Cell thing.

Stefl1504 said:
Hephaestos said:

Guys from the kills here is my conclusions:

The mafia is the freza crew... with freza as godfather. Razor thin beam of light is Freza's attack.

Cell is the SK. C17, under no circumpstance should you nameclaim... you'd be absorbed too and CELL would win the game (or gain some way overpowered ability). I doubt C17 will die as a sibling, that would defeat the absorbtion attact.

Boo... might be a vigilante.... or at least an SK that can be cured by Hercules (or the dog....). (Hercules, do not nameclaim either...)

And I can't believe 3ever ousted himself when he was goku, the most likely to be targeted... but also the freken cop!!!

and I confess I though dtewi was scum....yajirobe is just a minor character but a good one, i just tick on your playstyle, like vett...and my appologies to Vett... i may be at fault for outing him, I did press you although I though you were more likely to be either 18 or 16 since you actually reacted...

You have made some good points there, especially the bolded text is very important...

In his heart, I'm pretty sure Stefl is saying - "Dear god !!! nameclaim !!"

This post right here my friends is a classic case of completely denying even the suggestion of him having anything to do with it. If stefl is cell, he is basically saying no to what he wants.

Also, HoS : Homer/Vetteman

Are you guys really crazy enough to believe his whole "hospital" scenario ? What kind of friend would use Vgchartz for 12 hours and post 3-4 times in quick succession....he also stuck around for like 50 minutes between his first and second post as this "friend".

If he was genuinely sick, I am sorry...but I don't buy a word of that. If he was really sick enough to send a message through someone, he wouldn't magically heal himself the very next day, when he is about to be suspected heavily by the town.

Either homer is insecure scum, fearing that the town would be onto him due to lurking or a really paranoid townie (if he was sick). 

Also, not that Silver_Tiger completely gave up when Homer was raising some eyebrows....was he protecting a scum bag of higher importance ?

Impressive 3ever, seems having someone who died on Night 1 come back on Day 4 helps giving us a new perspective on old events.

stefl's first quote is kinda weird to me, I'm not sure if he's playing dumb and asking what Android 18 is or if he's asking about Vetteman's power apart from being a sibling. If it's the former than he's definately guilty because he later appears to know a lot about Cell and the androids.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

It's amazing how much that post reveals.

I really got to start paying attention to the little stuff like this next game.

perfect in-beteen the line hint to him being the doctor.

I really wouldn't call that newbish.

As for Trucks, besides lurking most of the start of the game, I always find him suspicious. That is unless he's proven innocent.

I do admit Trucks really isn't actively helping out the town as much as he did in previous games when he was pro-town.

Grrr! How about when I found a flat out lie in radish's defense? I know radish was already in a lot of trouble by then but still I got the undeniable proof he was lying his ass off.

Signature goes here!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:

Also,

Final-fan 

He has been a hard read too....

Zarx

I'd really like to hear about him more after his posts on day 1.

investigate FF tonight.

People have powered up by now. I'm sure someone has a flavored protect, block, track ability of some sort. Odds are you'll survive or we'll get info on your killer.

I was thinking of Trucks...but anything goes I guess. But protection is not something I need after I was revived with something that can "end it" for anyone who tries to get me.

i agree with hat, investigate FF

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

It's amazing how much that post reveals.

I really got to start paying attention to the little stuff like this next game.

perfect in-beteen the line hint to him being the doctor.

I really wouldn't call that newbish.

As for Trucks, besides lurking most of the start of the game, I always find him suspicious. That is unless he's proven innocent.

I do admit Trucks really isn't actively helping out the town as much as he did in previous games when he was pro-town.

Grrr! How about when I found a flat out lie in radish's defense? I know radish was already in a lot of trouble by then but still I got the undeniable proof he was lying his ass off.

I do admit that but he was already ... almost ... lynched when you caught that.

I was the first person to vote Radish after the mgear/radish fight bursted out. And guess what? Everyone was voting Mgear like dumbasses before I arrived!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

possible scum left

Androids

Cell

Android 16

Android 17

Frieza's gang

Zarbon

Dodoria

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
hatmoza said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
Also,
Final-fan 
He has been a hard read too....
Zarx
I'd really like to hear about him more after his posts on day 1.

investigate FF tonight.
People have powered up by now. I'm sure someone has a flavored protect, block, track ability of some sort. Odds are you'll survive or we'll get info on your killer.

I was thinking of Trucks...but anything goes I guess. But protection is not something I need after I was revived with something that can "end it" for anyone who tries to get me.

Well, you can investigate me if you want.  I would be happy to be in the clear.  But I'm ready to disclose some information about my role.  Let me tell you a story. 

My initial role said I had no night action, but I had a wish ability.  But THEN prof told me, oh wait, you don't get a wish either.  That's why I said at the start of the game that I was useless, even though my character (which I don't wish (lol) to reveal) seems like it would be pretty awesome. 

BUT, last night I hunted vetteman and prof said I got my wish.  I sent him a PM saying basically "WTF" but have not yet heard back.  I don't know if he changed his mind again or if he just forgot he revised my role or if I just wasted 7 DBs or what.  Also of note is that I had 0 DBs before my hunt, which means I got at least 7 off of Vetteman! 

Anyway, the point of my story is that it's POSSIBLE I will have a lot of dragonballs for ONE person, I'm thinking Goku since he's confirmed innocent if he has a good power, to hunt a wish off of me. 

P.S.  I'm thinking about roleclaiming after all.  If you guys really want me to, it would probably be better than wasting an investigation. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit I wanted to last longer

anyways

GO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Obligitary after-death post

I tried my best - had a pretty tough role. My wish enabled me to join either the town or the mafia :) (Although I don't know which one I would have joined). Nice work guys working your way around my lies - I had every detail of my fake role planned out that occasionally I believed that it was my real one :P One thing though - I tried to tell you that I wasn't Mafia, and I wasn't lying ;)

/dead.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Obligitary after-death post

I tried my best - had a pretty tough role. My wish enabled me to join either the town or the mafia :) (Although I don't know which one I would have joined). Nice work guys working your way around my lies - I had every detail of my fake role planned out that occasionally I believed that it was my real one :P One thing though - I tried to tell you that I wasn't Mafia, and I wasn't lying ;)

/dead.

even after death you still lie.

Ugh

I'm still mad at myself for FoSing two pro-town roles (Darth and MG) a couple days ago. I completely missed all the scum, besides Silver-Tiger. 

... anyhow, Vote: Stefls

Yes this is a band-wagon, but I have to go do a shit-load of work I missed for the past two days and I probably won't be online for a while. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."