By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Townie hatmoza wakes up to take a piss. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Prof! The game is awesome! It has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with heph! :P

Anywho, I'll get back to this game tonight. I'll get everyone back into it. :D

I agree and appologize once more for confusing every one on day 2, clearly not my intention ( part of why i tried to pass it as my power... to not have to explain stuff that evidently was confusing). In any case, i'm up to date with the thread.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Testing

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Testing

Green piss?  I've heard that's a symptom of vitamin overdose.  You might want to check that. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

King kai held on for dear life as an uproarious wind threatened to carry his body into the sky. Lightning was crashing down from every cloud, and the night sky was lit up as thousands of thunderous explosions illuminated the environment. In one area of the heavens, there was nothing except for a pitch blank stain, looming like the shadow of death.

The clouds suddenly  broke and the ruined city was silent. The winds died immediately, only to be replaced by a slightly warm subtle breeze. The clouds burst into flames and smoke shot down from the shadow above. It grew in size, doubling, and then quadrupling in stature. The clouds broke and a dragon drifted down toward the surface. It's eyes were a cascade of rage and annoyance, seemingly fluctuating from red to orange to purple. The result was a bone chilling ethereal gaze that froze everyone in place.

'Who disturbs me', said the giant above.

Nobody dared answer the mighty beast. It waited for several moments, growing impatient.

'You call me and then have nothing to say? I should drown you all in the fires of eternity.'

Several brave figures crawled out from their hiding places. At their distance Kai could hear nothing, but simply watched the dragon pouring smoke out of its nose and mouth. There was a slight flicker of flame in the back of its throat.

'So be it', the dragon grumbled. The earth shook. Walls came tumbling down, burying everything in rubble.

Suddenly, the clouds became a tornado with the dragon at its epicenter. It swirled violently in a blazing firestorm and then just as suddenly as it occurred, it was gone, the shadow moving back up towards the limits of the atmosphere again. It was pitch black. 

The villains, taking advantage of the confusion, scrambled. A giant power swelled on the outskirts of the buildings. Next to Kai, Mr.Popo (metalgear) exploded in a sickeningly pop, like a balloon under vast amounts of pressure. Kai was blitzed in a mist of gore, sprayed from head to toe in Popo blood and excrement.

'Oh no you don't', came a shout from the ball of energy. A giant pulse grew rapidly within the flame and shot out at lightning fast speed toward the shadow. From above, the dragon was cast in a subtle glow, the outline of its body just barely visible before the entire sky lit up like a sun had appeared in its place.

The wind picked up again. Torrents of ice and debris slapped against Kai, and the shadow grew once more. It was falling. Kai and the other figures ran for cover, aware that the dragon might crush them all. Almost immediately, the dragon appeared in their midst, a giant windfall breaking down upon them and the entire world shook as it cried out for its master. Shenron (darthdevidem01) was dead. 

'There is....another.....' came the voice, and Kai chocked down the vomit building in his throat, a taste like feces concluded the night as a glow began to form in the midst of the darkness.

'This can't be! We're all going to die!, screamed Kai. Just as he said that though, his fear subsided and his voice trailed off into a sigh. 

The glow grew and grew until in its place stood their salvation. Rapidly dispersing heat, chaotic fire, and light was Goku (3ever).

'It's time to end this', said Goku calmly.

Day 4 Begin!

Around the Network

WOW I had such an EPIC death!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Who is back from the dead motherfuckers !!!! Who ? Who ?

Thats right... I am !!!

High five @ hatmoza

Its time to end this indeed. 

Unfortunately, I investigated darth...who was indeed innocent.

Vote : Stefl

I'll say why later...

Okay

So Radishhead was the Serial Killer. *high-fives Metal Gear's dead hands*

But neither Darth nor MG are colored on the front page. And I can't tell from the life of me what happened from the day opening. Guess I got here early. 

Also hatmoza managed to revive Goku, right?

Goku better have found something as cop. >.< 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^ I got ninja'd! 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Meh...I'm going to sleep right now... I'll say while I think stefl is mafia when I wake up.

Vote: Stefl