By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

nen-suer said:
hatmoza said:

I'm totally not being cocky because I'm a confirmed town ... ok maybe a lil bit because it so much fun!

Oh, yes you are .

I've been noticing that you always role claim day 1 if ur townie just to do that (and get protected along the way)

Poor Gow tried to mimic you but get killed by an unstopaple kill LMAO.

Your one lucky bastard hat-san :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Everyone tended to their wounds as the carnage wound down. Like typical predatory scourges, the attacks only happened at night when the villains could wreak as much terror as possible. Rows of teeth and venomous eyes flashed through the darkness,only sometimes lit up by the flare of beams and blasts. It was a horrible situation, and the gathering all feared for the worst when the sun should fall and plunge everything into darkness. Worse even still, rations had run out the night before. It was just a matter of time until their predators took them; fighting, or dead by starvation.

King Kai sat against a ruined wall, Bubbles and Gregory were laying next to him resting up as much as possible for the coming night. To the east King Kai heard a sobbing sound. He hit the ground quickly, afraid of the attention the noise could draw in. Should a villain happen to notice the sound, King Kai could quickly end up on the wrong end of a planetary destroyer.

He crawled on his belly towards the sound, peeking up occasionally from divots in the ground, smouldering craters that had appeared during the night when the ground erupted with blasts, beams, and earthshaking power levels. Yes, some power levels became so fierce that boulders, buildings and walls imploded with the unimaginable pressure of charging power.

A large figure popped into view behind one of the walls. It was rolling around on the floor throwing a temper tantrum and it pounded the floor with incredibly heavy, balled fists that Kai's body raised off the ground with each concussion. He didn't recall ever seeing this thing before, but it looked incredibly dangerous and almost completely alien to anything he had ever seen. He tried to think of a comparison to the creature; some kind of frame of reference that he could liken it to. He was deeply lost in thought before he realized that the thing wasn't crying anymore, and he hurredly looked back again. It was staring straight at him.

Sweat burst onto Kai's face. He could quite literally sense the denial welling up inside himself like it was some foreign entity that his body could recognize but was too shocked to understand.

Just as quickly as it had raised itself onto one leg, beginning to rise, its head flew off it's shoulders. A razor-thin line sliced through it. Even as the head flew back, sheets of its body slid off in tandem, like it had been put through an etheric tomato slicer. The slabs of meat plopped on the ground with a sickening sinuousness that reminded Kai of steaks covered in fat. When he thought it was all over, the slabs all bounded into the air slightly, each piece shredding into dozens of smaller cubes. It was like a chef had instantly minced the entire portion, the furious slicing poured energy into the scraps making them leap into the air.

Kai saw a piece of the meat fly at him through the air and he barely dodged its speed, the morsel lightly bouncing off of his skull and landing in his lap.

He looked at it. He squeezed it. It hardly looked like flesh at all. In fact...it looked tasty; like a big marshmallow...like a big strawberry marshmallow..........(radishhead).

Kai wouldn't go hungry tonight.

Night 3 BEGIN

I have the dragonball totals as of Night 2. There will be no changes if you forgot to tell me how many dragonballs you had. For tonight, for the next 36 hours, send me your PMs and hunts or they will be randomized. Yes, that's right, the time limit on night has changed. It's gotten 12 hours shorter. If you cannot to bring yourself to be online at least once in 36 hours and tell me what you want to do, it's your own fault. You think it's confusing to have to hunt and powerup and pm me your roles? Try tracking 18 players of that kind of data, where powers change, grow, people make wishes, and hunt for dragonballs. Be considerate and send me your actions promptly.

It's bad enough my home computer is dead and I've had to rebuild a lot of the data I was using. Don't make it harder.

chiaotzu?

Also prof, letting Vette play again after being an android only tells me one thing ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

What the hell is a strawberry marshmellow?

-

MetalGear_94 said:

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
MetalGear_94 said:

There is no way hell I'll even consider Radish protown

-

hatmoza said:

chiaotzu?

Also prof, letting Vette play again after being an android only tells me one thing ...

That he won't be coming back?

hatmoza said:
chiaotzu?

Gesundheit. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@prof00

So was Radish pro-town or not?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

@prof00

So was Radish pro-town or not?

I think he was Majin Buu :)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)