By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

Between MG's aggressive insanity and radishhead's ... um ... unbelievable roleclaim, I'd probably have gone with radish as well. 

(I could buy the Farmer as a townie or some other no-power guy if prof wanted one.  But the ostrich thing, it's just so odd.  Why would prof do that instead of having a cast member?  There are a ton of them.)

I forget if I hunted anybody.  If not,
Hunt:  Vetteman

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

You know on reflection the chance of radish making up such a off the wall role are probably pretty slim. And I am starting to think that it's so unbelievable that it has to be true. Oh well to late now I guess...

"That's the problem with cronies... no matter how dumb they start off, they all end up trying to think for themselves!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

radishhead said:

Ah drat, I thought that I was playing quite well, but just a little slip of the tongue caused my fate to be sealed :)

good game everyone - when I'm lynched, you'll see that I'm not mafia. Remember the actions of the people voting for me today - kthxDEAD.

RIP RADISHHEAD

You could atleast admit your mafia now because your lynched and nothing will change that

But if your post is honest then.......

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hatmoza said:

I'm totally not being cocky because I'm a confirmed town ... ok maybe a lil bit because it so much fun!

Oh, yes you are .

I've been noticing that you always role claim day 1 if ur townie just to do that (and get protected along the way)

Poor Gow tried to mimic you but get killed by an unstopaple kill LMAO.

Your one lucky bastard hat-san :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Ah drat, I thought that I was playing quite well, but just a little slip of the tongue caused my fate to be sealed :)

good game everyone - when I'm lynched, you'll see that I'm not mafia. Remember the actions of the people voting for me today - kthxDEAD.

RIP RADISHHEAD

You could atleast admit your mafia now because your lynched and nothing will change that

But if your post is honest then.......

If I was Mafia, I would have said so in the post.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Vote Spread:

Homer (vetteman) (L-5)
Heph

Radish (L-5)

Metalgear, Hatmoza,Nen-suer, vetteman, ToS, Darthdevidem01, zarx (Hammer)---j0 (not counted)---

Metalgear (L-5)
stefl, radish

Homer-Heph
Homer-j0
Radish-Metalgear
unvote-metalgear
j0-metalgear
unvote-metalgear
ff-metalgear
j0-hatmoza
Hephaestos-Nensuer
unvote-metalgear
Radish-metalgear
unvote-hatmoza
Radish-hatmoza
Metalgear-stefl
Metalgear-Radish
Unvote-nensuer
Radish-Nensuer
Radish-vetteman94
unvote-Darthdevi
Radish-ToS
Radish-Darthdevidem01
Radish-zarx
unovte-jo
Radish-jo

Radish-lynched

Please the prof00

say he wasn't town!

Is it night?

-

MetalGear_94 said:

Is it night?

ner ner

not until theprof00 says it is.

it technically is though.

I'll have the flavor in a second, 

send me your night actions along with your hunts. You have 36 hours.

Night will begin shortly.