By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

TruckOSaurus said:
radishhead said:

nah sorry, I have 4 dragonballz through hunting though :) I haven't been very good at hunting the mafia, because I've gone for people who I was personally suspicious of, rather than who the majority thought were mafia.

I know that Darth (tried him night 1 because he was kinda picking on me) and Dtewi (tried him on day 2 because he wasn't listening to my defence and kept on trying to get me lynched) are not Mafia though - so good for you Darth :P

dtewi died on Night One you scum!! So it's not enough to vote for dead people you investigate them too!

Vote: radishhead

ROFLMAO

But to be fair Radish thought dtewi was alive.....at least from his posts on Day 2.

Still this is the final padlock on the grave, radish has lied so much and mislead us so much its hard to tell truth from what isn't true.

Vote: radishhead

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Finally, three power-ups after tonight.

I'm thinking of using it on Darth ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Finally, three power-ups after tonight.

I'm thinking of using it on Darth ...

Does your power up do good things on its target or bad catty things? tehe

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Ahhh... I was willing to believe Radish up to the point where he says he investigated dtewi on day 2. 

I mean, dtewi is dead, so I'm pretty sure the prof would've notified him and Radish would then target someone else if he were telling the truth. Bad lie. -_-

I see I'm the hammer vote.

You guys want me to hammer? 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

^ Night 2*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

well at least the game is interesting again...

So looks like we are lynching radish then, I guess he is the most suspicious person ATM, but I am still not sure TBH.

Having said that his claimed power seems to powerful to me, I mean if he gets a DB with his power he knows they are Mafia, makes my power and no wish look really pathetic by comparison.

I am still not convinced but I don't think he could do anything to clear his name at this point even if he was online. So I have no choice but to...

Vote: Radish

"I'm not sure we have what it takes to beat Cell, but I don't want Chi Chi & Gohan to worry. I want them to enjoy themselves...these are precious times, Krillin!"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Looks like I was beat to it >.>

Vote: Radishhead

lynched!

whoops almost forgot this

Hunt: hatmoza

Vetteman94 said:

whoops almost forgot this

Hunt: hatmoza

No one in the entire game hunted me once ya FUCKING BLOKE because I'm trying to revive GoW!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Thank you vette for making me spell it out now unhunt me so I can hopefully revive him tomorrow ... Whatever chance I had is blown. Everyone was doing pretty good in keeping their hunts away from me, kinda keeping me in the shadows but then you come along...

BLAH!