By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:
MetalGear_94 said:

ARE YOU GUYS FORGETTING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!

How?

I think you should pay more attention to the damn thread you mafia!!

-

Around the Network

Fucking morons to actually believe the farmer who appears for one minute in the 270 episode series is actually in this game.

You guys honestly need to be ashamed of yourselves for actually buying that. Seriously wtf.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MetalGear_94 said:
radishhead said:
MetalGear_94 said:

How?

Just make it easier for me - how is it impossible for you to be mafia? It's possible for me to be mafia, and I've done more to prove my innocence than you have :(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

MetalGear_94 said:
radishhead said:
MetalGear_94 said:

How?

Tell us now, straight out.....why is it impossible for you to be mafia?

I have no energy to wade through the thread currently

You are the one who needs to be unvoted by people....so stop telling us to make the EFFORT to see you as innocent

Make that EFFORT yourself please.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

nah sorry, I have 4 dragonballz through hunting though :) I haven't been very good at hunting the mafia, because I've gone for people who I was personally suspicious of, rather than who the majority thought were mafia.

I know that Darth (tried him night 1 because he was kinda picking on me) and Dtewi (tried him on day 2 because he wasn't listening to my defence and kept on trying to get me lynched) are not Mafia though - so good for you Darth :P

lol no offense but perhaps you should've gone for someone suspicious instead of people who were picking on you? lulz

Still thanks for that for clearing my name, not that anyone was majorly suspicious of me, so I'm glad people realized I was town earlier on except one person {*cough* GOW_3ever *cough*)

As I said, I'm not great at hunting Mafia because I sometimes put my character's wellbeing ahead of the town's :( I can't deny that, but I'm getting better at being a team player as I play more games of Mafia. :p

You shouldn't cus in the end if town wins you win

Anyway that is a weird role ability for a "farmer" though.

Well, I'm called farmer, but it says that I've got ostriches that steal Dragonballz

Yeah but why can you investigate people? How can farmers do that?

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

Fine here is a name claim

I am Mr. Popo

And he is a good guy

Riiiight

I have ZERO knowledge of DBZ

So you DBZ fans....is that a "safe" nameclaim?

Definitely a good guy.  Sort of a side character though.

What I find odd is that Mr. Popo has appeared in the flavor text.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Guys, I'm really sorry but I've got to go to bed - it's 23:15 and I've got to wake up early tomorrow :(

I'll be on for another 10 mins just to reply to any last comments that have to be made.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:

Fucking morons to actually believe the farmer who appears for one minute in the 270 episode series is actually in this game.

You guys honestly need to be ashamed of yourselves for actually buying that. Seriously wtf.

Radishhead said he investigated me and I turned out pro-town

What am I meant to believe then?

If I claim he is lying I need to also accept he is trying to protect his fellow mafia member, me.

If he was Mafia, surely he would have taken the name of a fellow mafia member in his post?.....but he didn't he took my name.

Unless this is also a part of his sneaky plan.

Heph stole a dragonball from zarx

I stole a dragonball from Heph

Darth stole a dragonball from me 

and it somehow got to c03n3njo, If you remeber mafia cant stel balls

this same thoery helped us catch silver-tiger

-

darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

nah sorry, I have 4 dragonballz through hunting though :) I haven't been very good at hunting the mafia, because I've gone for people who I was personally suspicious of, rather than who the majority thought were mafia.

I know that Darth (tried him night 1 because he was kinda picking on me) and Dtewi (tried him on day 2 because he wasn't listening to my defence and kept on trying to get me lynched) are not Mafia though - so good for you Darth :P

lol no offense but perhaps you should've gone for someone suspicious instead of people who were picking on you? lulz

Still thanks for that for clearing my name, not that anyone was majorly suspicious of me, so I'm glad people realized I was town earlier on except one person {*cough* GOW_3ever *cough*)

As I said, I'm not great at hunting Mafia because I sometimes put my character's wellbeing ahead of the town's :( I can't deny that, but I'm getting better at being a team player as I play more games of Mafia. :p

You shouldn't cus in the end if town wins you win

Anyway that is a weird role ability for a "farmer" though.

Well, I'm called farmer, but it says that I've got ostriches that steal Dragonballz

Yeah but why can you investigate people? How can farmers do that?

Well I can't investigate people - but it's sort of a loophole in my ability. I only steal the dragonballz if the target is Mafia, and if I don't get any back then I assume that they're not mafia

Actually, reading that I realised that I don't have any investigative power at all, since that member of the mafia might have just not killed someone holding a dragonball :( Please ignore any comments that I made about being able to investigate people

Watch me on YouTube!