By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:

My character does find dragonballz though, every night I can choose a player, and if they're a Mafia then my ostrich steals it from them. My wish (which I'm almost ready to use) means that every Mafia member loses all their Dragonballz (not stolen though)   

so your role can also basically tell us who is mafia and take their dragonballs 

too overpowered I think

-

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Oh, and one more thing - if I get lynched, look at the players who are a little too eager to see me die. I can't prove it now obviously, but if I get killed - target them first. I think that MetalGear is a safe lynch because he's been targeting me since day 1. 

Metalgear has been suspicious since day 1

I've had enough now

Unvote - j0

Vote - MetalGear_94

Ha!! you are gonna believe this liar

because I have never targeted him on the first day, today was the first day I voted for him

He also said the same thing about GoW and guess what HE WAS PART OF TOWN!!

-

I still don't trust ye'

I almost want to get lynched, just to prove that I was telling the truth.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

MetalGear_94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
radishhead said:

Oh, and one more thing - if I get lynched, look at the players who are a little too eager to see me die. I can't prove it now obviously, but if I get killed - target them first. I think that MetalGear is a safe lynch because he's been targeting me since day 1. 

Metalgear has been suspicious since day 1

I've had enough now

Unvote - j0

Vote - MetalGear_94

Ha!! you are gonna believe this liar

because I have never targeted him on the first day, today was the first day I voted for him

He also said the same thing about GoW and guess what HE WAS PART OF TOWN!!

GoW was a special case

GoW_3ever was acting extremely insecure, and was being really really silly in voting and unvoting people almost ever 2 or so hours.

Almost everyone was suspicious of him till he did his roleclaim.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Unvote

Vote: Radishhead

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

Unvote

Vote: Radishhead

Finally someone that can see through radishhead's lies

-

You'll see the "lies" soon enough when I get lynched.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I don't really believe that Radish is Mafia so I will believe him...

Vote: MetalGear

Somehow I get the feeling that MG is just trying to get a easy lynch and not to get mafia...

radishhead said:

My character does find dragonballz though, every night I can choose a player, and if they're a Mafia then my ostrich steals it from them. My wish (which I'm almost ready to use) means that every Mafia member loses all their Dragonballz (not stolen though)   

Have you found any mafia?

Your wish is almost ready?  I haven't been told how many DBs I have yet.  How do you know how many you have?  Or do you mean your powerup is almost ready?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

If Radishhead is telling the truth he seems to be a VITAL character to us/

Doctor you know who you have to protect!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey