By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

radishhead said:
MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I can really see how prof i sannoyed with us >.> 

Anyhow, 

Darth: Was that just a bandwagon vote? What was the reason? If that was a bandwagon vote than FoS. 

Also, FoS Metalgear.

Why do you want a nameclaim so badly? At least make your case! 

He's also playing way differently from last game... 

He is the most suspicious to me

Remeber when everyone was voting a comfirmed mafia he comes up with a crazy plan to lynch a dead player

also have you frogoten day 1, he was being way to defensive, he even wrote that essay to explain why he is not mafia

I also want this game to get mooooooooooooving

Actually, I felt that I was the only person who actually made the right decision that night -

1) That mafia could have been a bomb (why else would they have confessed?)

2) Someone said that the SK might be able to steal the ability of the "cookified" townie.

The only 100% safe option was to lynch Dtewi - we just got lucky.

On the nameclaim, I'll give you the name of my character and nothing more (for now). The only problem is that I don't think that my character is in DragonballZ - but surely that can't be right? - My guy is just called Farmer, not some weird Japanesey-like name like all the other characters, but you've got to believe that my character is just a generic farmer character 

dtewi is dead. What are you talking about "safe option?" -_-

And farmer? 

hrmmm

HoS - Radishhead

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

A "farmer"

sounds like a very safe roleclaim to me...no wonder he choose it

HoS - rashhead

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Really just an Hos people?

I think its pretty damn obvious he is lying, can anyone name one reason why a farmer would be in this game, what powers could he have?

He dies in the first epsiode and is never talked about again

What the hell!!

HE IS SCUM

-

MetalGear_94 said:

Really just an Hos people?

I think its pretty damn obvious he is lying, can anyone name one reason why a farmer would be in this game, what powers could he have?

He dies in the first epsiode and is never talked about again

What the hell!!

HE IS SCUM

You are very persistent on him being a scum

A bit too persistent perhaps.

I was rereading the thread for some stuff and found this:

I didn't want to give away any of my role at this early stage of the game, but I can help the town get more Dragonballs. I don't want to say too much more, because my game plan will mess up like it did last time :S

Just saying that I have roleclaimed a little – although I’ve tried to keep it as secretive as possible, and give away very little information. All that I can say is, it’s a very interesting role, and definitely unique to this round of Mafia. You’ll want to have it on your side as the game progresses (definitely on night 4). But I’ll leave you to speculate on that."

This was from Radishhead from day 1. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3679575

I didn't want to make his defense for him, but I'm thinking a "Farmer" would fit this role quite easily. Prof could have had a hard time thinking of names to fit that, no?

Unless there's some other character that would make more sense than a farmer, someone speak up, until then I'll

FoS - Radishhead (It's not as severe as an HoS )

I'm starting to think Radishhead is just playing badly. Especially with the whole dtewi thing which doesn't make any sense. 

It's either that, or he preemptively covered his bases, so I'm not willing to take him off the hook. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:

I was rereading the thread for some stuff and found this:

I didn't want to give away any of my role at this early stage of the game, but I can help the town get more Dragonballs. I don't want to say too much more, because my game plan will mess up like it did last time :S

Just saying that I have roleclaimed a little – although I’ve tried to keep it as secretive as possible, and give away very little information. All that I can say is, it’s a very interesting role, and definitely unique to this round of Mafia. You’ll want to have it on your side as the game progresses (definitely on night 4). But I’ll leave you to speculate on that."

This was from Radishhead from day 1. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3679575

I didn't want to make his defense for him, but I'm thinking a "Farmer" would fit this role quite easily. Prof could have had a hard time thinking of names to fit that, no?

Unless there's some other character that would make more sense than a farmer, someone speak up, until then I'll

FoS - Radishhead (It's not as severe as an HoS )

I'm starting to think Radishhead is just playing badly. Especially with the whole dtewi thing which doesn't make any sense. 

It's either that, or he preemptively covered his bases, so I'm not willing to take him off the hook. 

A role that finds dragon balls would easily fit bulma

Bulma invents a dragon radar that is specifically used to find a dragon balls

-

^ It doesn't say "find" Dragon balls, though. 

Shit, i'm not gonna defend Radish head. He needs to do it himself.

My character does find dragonballz though, every night I can choose a player, and if they're a Mafia then my ostrich steals it from them. My wish (which I'm almost ready to use) means that every Mafia member loses all their Dragonballz (not stolen though)   

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh, and one more thing - if I get lynched, look at the players who are a little too eager to see me die. I can't prove it now obviously, but if I get killed - target them first. I think that MetalGear is a safe lynch because he's been targeting me since day 1. 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

Oh, and one more thing - if I get lynched, look at the players who are a little too eager to see me die. I can't prove it now obviously, but if I get killed - target them first. I think that MetalGear is a safe lynch because he's been targeting me since day 1. 

Metalgear has been suspicious since day 1

I've had enough now

Unvote - j0

Vote - MetalGear_94