By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

meh

Vote: J0

I didn't get any balls from him :/

Proff said he changed the system

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:

YOU!!!

I forgot to put the word you

so where were YOU last night anyway?

"Maybe you can use it as a backscratcher! Ha ha ha! A backscratcher! Where do I come up with this stuff?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

oh and BTW are any other mafia members happy to confess?

come on look how it worked out with silver tiger... Oh... Right...

But hey who's to say that would happen this time?

So has anyone used any "powers" to find out anything? Because any clues at all would be useful right now...

"What did that Shin say to you? He wasn't rude was he? Do you want me to set him straight for you? I bet if I told him you were once the Guardian of Earth he'd have a little more respect! "  

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

This game is dead.

So who will replace Homer ?

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

meh

Vote: Hep

Hunt: FF

Around the Network

Please whoever makes the next game, make it simple and straight forward again.

Anyway no-one seems interested in this game anymore.

Vote : j0

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

Please whoever makes the next game, make it simple and straight forward again.

Anyway no-one seems interested in this game anymore.

Vote : j0

Simple and straight-forward is not what gets people interested in the games.

People simply have shit to do. A lot of players live in the UK or in "Other", and a lot live in the states. This poses the problem of having people on at the same time to have discussion. On top of the time difference, a lot of us work, so it's hard to sync up online time.

I already said on the last page that until I receive a PM from people who got dragonballs (the second time/the updated time), nobody will be sent dragonballs. I know about 4 people from the second time, but there were 4 balls that I distributed at random, and I don't know who those went to.

That's pretty simple and straightforward. And it's shocking that I've only received pms from 2 people.

The game is not too complicated. For example, powering-up. Powering-up is a way to both keep the game balanced, and make people play to survive. I'll let you guys in on a secret, piccolo's powerup was a 4-day requirement (probably should have been 3 day), but if he survives till night 5, he kills a random MAFIA. That is one of the more powerful ones, but the "over-complication" that I think you're referring to, is done to give people something to make them feel like they're contributing even when they don't know what to do.

The wishes is a similar aspect. If you're willing to put in the time, it's a whole 'nother aspect of the game to play. You get bored with scum hunting? Fine, go dragonball hunting.

The problem isn't that there isn't anything to do, or that it's too complicated, the problem is that you guys have no spirit. You know, when I play, I contribute 100 posts by myself. So far we have Homer (who may be getting replaced), radish, kamal, nensuer, etc etc etc just lurking; ie posting less than 30 times each in a roughly 1200 post game. I think I may have even posted more than some players here.

Anyways, just have fun. Think up theories. Go back and read all the posts and discover tone and playstyle. Make your vote, and try to make a convincing argument to get people to vote your way.

Accuse people, push and poke people. This is what makes mafia fun. 

Hey come on - I'm not lurking. What about all the posts that I made on the 1st/2nd day? I've been posting multiple times every day, and I'm definitely not a lurker.

Also, I did vote Silver_Tiger, so don't start FoSing me for not voting for them :( Prof just forgot to include me in the voting thingy again. I'll try and find the post reference in a sec

A few people are saying that I'm likely to be mafia, but except for a few of the posts that I made on day 1, I honestly (and this isn't just me saying this for the sake of it, I genuinely can't) find a reason as to why people still think that I'm mafia - If there is anything else that I can do to clear myself (although I think I've done just about everything that I can), just tell me, and I'll do it.

THanks ^)^

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

sorry, i meant to clarify "lurking" as having like 30 posts total.

Which you have more.

But, yaknow, I'm just saying that there are a lot of players who aren't talking much.

theprof00 said:

The problem isn't that there isn't anything to do, or that it's too complicated, the problem is that you guys have no spirit. You know, when I play, I contribute 100 posts by myself. So far we have Homer (who may be getting replaced), radish, kamal, nensuer, etc etc etc just lurking; ie posting less than 30 times each in a roughly 1200 post game. I think I may have even posted more than some players here.

Anyways, just have fun. Think up theories. Go back and read all the posts and discover tone and playstyle. Make your vote, and try to make a convincing argument to get people to vote your way.

Accuse people, push and poke people. This is what makes mafia fun. 

The game is confusing proff at least to me.

And how can you say I'm lurking? I think your confusing me with someone else.

Btw: Posting ur daily activities doesn't make you an active player.