By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So where should we turn our attention to for the next step in our scumhunt? I feel as though all the DB talk from last day has left us pretty dry when it comes to hints as who is acting scummy. All I remember is Metal_gear lying (not that big a lie but still...) did we have any other leads?

I'm actually a bit suspicious of Final-Fan with the way he reacted to the DB hunt yesterday.  His questioning of the method and his refusal to hunt j0 could mean he was scared scum worried that this loophole would lead to his downfall.

I don't think anyone commented on this yet.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

FoS - Final-Fan

What theRepublic is actually a good possibility. There's no real way to refute it right now, unless Final-Fan pops up and decides to defend himself. 

@ MetalGear

Serious? The excessive amount of exclamation marks make me beelieve that was a joke vote so I'll go with that.  

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm pretty sure it's useless to expect to have received dragon balls last night. 

Prof said he changed the system, so Heph's plan of everyone and their grandma receiving a ball seems to have failed.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Therepublic's allegation of final fan is most interesting, and I dont feel like waiting fo him to come and defend himself

so  

unvote

Vote:Final-fan

@Co3n3njo

Your defense is irrefutable

-

theRepublic said:
theRepublic said:
TruckOSaurus said:
So where should we turn our attention to for the next step in our scumhunt? I feel as though all the DB talk from last day has left us pretty dry when it comes to hints as who is acting scummy. All I remember is Metal_gear lying (not that big a lie but still...) did we have any other leads?

I'm actually a bit suspicious of Final-Fan with the way he reacted to the DB hunt yesterday.  His questioning of the method and his refusal to hunt j0 could mean he was scared scum worried that this loophole would lead to his downfall.

I don't think anyone commented on this yet.

I can sort of see where you're coming from on this, but I simply thought Heph's plan would only accomplish the dispersal of j0's DBs.  Didn't do me any good though, I don't think I got any anyway. 

And I don't think I would have been running scared if I was scum.  Even if everything went according to plan, no one would find me out that night (cuz they were hunting j0) and only after that IF someone hunted me.  That might have been safer than drawing attention to myself.  And anyway I can think of a couple ways I might have been able to weasel out of it even then. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
MetalGear_94 said:
Therepublic's allegation of final fan is most interesting, and I dont feel like waiting fo him to come and defend himself
so  
unvote
@Co3n3njo

WTF is with you and your hyperactive vote-hopping

I'm so tempted to vote you but I'm just not sure it's scumminess versus craziness. 

And yeah prof can you deal with the Homer situation please? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
MetalGear_94 said:
so  
unvote
@Co3n3njo

I'm so tempted to vote you but I'm just not sure it's scumminess versus craziness. 

Im gonna guess........ Craziness?

Who do think is most likely to be mafia

Me, Radishhead, Hephaestos, or Final-fan

-

YOU!!!

I forgot to put the word you

-

meh

Vote: J0

I didn't get any balls from him :/

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

MetalGear_94 said:
Final-Fan said:
MetalGear_94 said:
so  
unvote
@Co3n3njo

Im gonna guess........ Craziness?
Who do think is most likely to be mafia
Me, Radishhead, Hephaestos, or Final-fan

Look I'm sure acting the part of a lunatic is incredibly amusing to you, but it doesn't help the town and it doesn't help us form an opinion of your character in this game.  That will by itself become suspicious before too long. 

But to answer the question:  radishhead