By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

hatmoza said:

Me personally.

I just think this game became more about the DBs than actually enjoying the game.

That's why I've lost interest.

Personally, I'm starting to miss good old normal rounds with lots of roles but also some vanilla townies...

But enough moping around, let's find us some scum!

If we go for the simple solution and lynch us a lurker, Homer is definately is a prime candidate but I'd rather find someone who's done something to deserve a lynch rather than lynch someone because he didn't do anything.

So in this category we have the liars: Metal_gear and Heph and the defensive and dead townie voting radishead:

Heph --- Well I can't see him being scum... unless he was planning to mislead us into lynching townies by exploiting the fact that no one understands the DB rules (which is a remote possibility :P)

Metal_gear --- Minor lie, bad defense when accused. Not much else.

radishead --- Very defensive during Day One and came up with a weird voting strategy day Two. Not much else.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

If we go for the simple solution and lynch us a lurker, Homer is definately is a prime candidate but I'd rather find someone who's done something to deserve a lynch rather than lynch someone because he didn't do anything.

So in this category we have the liars: Metal_gear and Heph and the defensive and dead townie voting radishead:

Heph --- Well I can't see him being scum... unless he was planning to mislead us into lynching townies by exploiting the fact that no one understands the DB rules (which is a remote possibility :P)

Metal_gear --- Minor lie, bad defense when accused. Not much else.

radishead --- Very defensive during Day One and came up with a weird voting strategy day Two. Not much else.

If no one comes fwd with any info that can help us to scum hunt, i doubt I'll vote outside of these four.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Oh, something I forgot to mention:  the scoreboard has Frieza as an "Assassin", not a "Mafia Assassin".  While IMO the most likely explanation is that prof simply didn't mention that fact on the scoreboard, there exists the possibility that he was independent scum, don't you think? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Homer hasnt been online for 4 days he is probably the one making these nights take so long

-

Ok Frieza was obviously mafia.

That means his partners are most likely  Zarbon, Dodoria and possibly Ginyu (4 mafia seems about right)

We have Cell and he already absorbed 18 and if he find 17 he will power up (i can only imagine what damage he

can cause)

Buu seems to be the SK.

Mafia plus Buu means two death per night, but We didn't have any deaths last night

If we assume the good doctor managed to block a kill. What happened to other kill ?

Its possible they targeted the same person (unlikely imo), or it means that Buu cant kill every night.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Oh, something I forgot to mention:  the scoreboard has Frieza as an "Assassin", not a "Mafia Assassin".  While IMO the most likely explanation is that prof simply didn't mention that fact on the scoreboard, there exists the possibility that he was independent scum, don't you think? 

I dont think so.

His ability enables him to kill a protected target. Having a Sk with unstoppable kills is insane.

I'm pretty sure he is a mafia hit man.

Not to mention we have Buu (2 SK and one of them have unstoppable kills...come on)

oh and ToS: FF (that's right you get the toes)

MetalGear_94 said:

Homer hasnt been online for 4 days he is probably the one making these nights take so long

Your not wanting to defend yourself?

why did you tell a lie? albeit a little on

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

I suggest you read thread again I already posted my reason

-

MetalGear_94 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
MetalGear_94 said:

I suggest you read thread again I already posted my reason

I'm sleepy though

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey