By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

theRepublic said:
Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:
sice rep talked i'll analyse his case:
we know j0 ended up with 3, this still incriminates silver (who confessed) and considering the Zarx-heph-MSG line where we initially had balls and now none, it's safe to say all 3 came down from up there.

This means that Darth had 3 balls when he was targeted by Homer & 3ever.... Yet Republic only got one after targeting Homer.

So either Rep is scum framing homer....or homer is scum and left them all in darth's hands.

Also in Prof's chart, Nen was targeting Republic... If republic had already recieved a ball at the end of day one, then this means Nen is most likely scum too as Rep definitely recieved it from the hunt procedure and not the redistribution on death by SK/Vigilante hand.

I don't get it.  Why can't darth's 3 balls have been divided amongst 3ever and Homer, 2 to 3ever and 1 to Homer? 

Did no one read the OP?  DBs only get redistributed when a wish is granted.  The DBs from dead people go to the scum who killed them.

• Every day, seven players will be marked as dragonball holders. During the daytime (not nighttime), send me a pm with your guess. If you guess correctly, you will receive a Dragonball. When you get seven your wish will occur.
  • If you guess a character who has a dragonball of their own, you will get their dragonballs as well. This means that even if you have 6 dragonballs, you may end up losing them all at once!
  • Mafia members get dragonballs a different way. They can only gather them by hunting for them. They cannot take them from other players. However, they will take the dragonballs of anyone they kill.
  • Once you have received 7 dragonballs, your wish is granted.
  • As soon as your wish is granted, all dragonballs you are holding will go to townies randomly. This means that if somehow you accrued 9 dragonballs, 9 will be redistributed.

FF didn't talk about gow for redistribution, but because both 3ever and homer targeted Darth. I maintain that they should both have had 3 balls from targeting him (cause when someone has 1 ball and 2 people target, both get the ball.

since you brought this question up i'll go ahead and

Vote: Homer

(this won't be changed till day end as i just won't be able to post (all i have is the iphone that can't post on these forums)).

Rep you only had one DB when targeting homer day 1, you should have had 2 at the very least (passed down from zarx).

that or you're scum yourself and only got the one sitting next to homer but not the ones passed down to him.

(so FoS Rep too for that eventuality)

Homer has been lurking since before being sick, hence the direct vote.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

getting this back to my hot topix

That "you're useless" scream almost makes me think of a comedy routine, but I have no clue what, and it's probably not relevant. 

Heph is entirely right about my post, as is made clear by the fact that I said balls were going TO 3ever instead of AWAY. 

As for 1 ball going to 2 people, are we sure this happens with DBs other than the ones that "appear"? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Glad no one died, but now it very important to lynch a scum today.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

ok so to me it seems like people have either gotten bored of this certain mafia round or are sleeping

Why so less posts?

Anyway so who are our options to lynch today? In terms of scumminess?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Scum got owned by the doctor!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

darthdevidem01 said:

ok so to me it seems like people have either gotten bored of this certain mafia round or are sleeping

Why so less posts?

Me personally.

I just think this game became more about the DBs than actually enjoying the game.

That's why I've lost interest.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm not sure why nobody is posting :(

Homer is a little suspicious to me, but the only reason is that he hasn't posted much. I don't have much reason to suspect anyone else as of now.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why so less posts?

Me personally.

I just think this game became more about the DBs than actually enjoying the game.

It's a nice idea, and definitely innovative - I think we should bear with it for the remainder of this round, because a lot of thought has clearly gone into it :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Why so less posts?

Me personally.

I somewhat agree, it was a good idea though.

@Rasishhead

Yay your still here!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey