By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

King Kai reached up to his broiling neck, a feeling of agony coming over him as he anticipated his fingers landing on fully exposed nerves, but he had to assess the damage at the very least. His neck gave no reaction as his hand smooshed softly into the exposed area, the only sensation he felt was a warm, wet, plasma-like, sticking residue seep between his chubby little fingers. A horrified expression came over his face but he was at least relieved that it wouldn't hurt for as long as a battle might last.

He turned around swiftly and some blurry movement welcomed his glance. He reached out with a blazing speed that could only have delevoped from living on a planet with a huge amount of gravity to burden him. "Kaio Ken", he screeched. His hand raced toward the figure, grasping firmly on the hairy pelt. Hairy pelt? His thoughts froze in place for a split second and an 'ook ook eek' expelled from the creature.
'Damn it', he exclaimed, looking around for something else to focus his wrath upon. He released his monkey (^_^), and waved a fist into the sky with a grimace.
'Make a monkey out of me, will you', he canted.
'OOk Eek EEEEk ah ooh' the monkey chimed as it hopped excitedly in place.
'Yes, yes, I know I'm a comedic genius Bubbles, but this is neither the time nor the place for fun', Kai scolded as he noticed a particularly brilliant glow emanating from the crwod, an accompanying scream made his skin crawl and chilled his bones to their core.

A kamehameha wave exploded into the sky, moving at untrackable speeds. Goku's voice was trailing in the wind, 'You can do it, everyone. I'm here with you, I believe in you'. Suddenly the entire area went completely white with blinding light as the kamehameha wave tripled in size, threatening to consume everything. Frieza (SilverTiger) was lit up mere milliseconds before the blast, his form was small and shiny and a terrified expression crossed his face as his confidence at being the strongest being in the universe failed when the beam wave began dissolving the very skin from his body. But he couldn't get out of the way.
It was like being hit with many techniques at once. His body failed to respond and he angrily denied the reality of his impending doom. His eyes boiled in their sockets. His teeth charred and disintigrated. His blood boiled as it shot out of every single pore, the veins no longer capable of supporting this veritable lava contained within. A stifled scream was only barely heard amidst the chorus of heavy breathing coming from the group. 

Night 2 Start

Send me your hunts (if you forgot to already) and night actions. 48 hours is all you have, for serious this time.

Around the Network

Damn, I just got home.

/goes to sleep

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

In fact, send me your night actions AND your hunts together.

darthdevidem01 said:
theprof00 said:

Also, db gathering has changed and nobody is going to know how it works, so there.

Its rude to change thins in the middle of a game!!

Stop spamming patches like PC devs!

Sorry guys. Dogs were also a mistake that I'll rectify shortly.

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:
sice rep talked i'll analyse his case:
we know j0 ended up with 3, this still incriminates silver (who confessed) and considering the Zarx-heph-MSG line where we initially had balls and now none, it's safe to say all 3 came down from up there.

This means that Darth had 3 balls when he was targeted by Homer & 3ever.... Yet Republic only got one after targeting Homer.

So either Rep is scum framing homer....or homer is scum and left them all in darth's hands.

Also in Prof's chart, Nen was targeting Republic... If republic had already recieved a ball at the end of day one, then this means Nen is most likely scum too as Rep definitely recieved it from the hunt procedure and not the redistribution on death by SK/Vigilante hand.

I don't get it.  Why can't darth's 3 balls have been divided amongst 3ever and Homer, 2 to 3ever and 1 to Homer? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

can someone please quote me in the morning

"What's wrong Frieza? Is your brain another one of your weak and under used muscles?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:

can someone please quote me in the morning

"What's wrong Frieza? Is your brain another one of your weak and under used muscles?"

Good morning

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
zarx said:

Good morning

it's morning already?

"Please restore the lives of all those killed by Frieza and his gang... is it within your power to grant this wish?"

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

zarx said:
darthdevidem01 said:
zarx said:

Good morning

it's morning already?

"Please restore the lives of all those killed by Frieza and his gang... is it within your power to grant this wish?"

not in the game, but where he lives, yes.

/sleep

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO