By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:

Stefl hunted me last night and i got 1 DB at the end of day one.

Does that mean Stefl is scum?

so you targeted republic? (edit: yesterday)

did prof send you a new DB message after day 2 started?

I hunted the republic today, i don't remember who i hunted yesterday (but am pretty sure it wasn't Republic)

and yes i got 1 DB after day 2 started

I have also a ball... I don't know why he still might have one...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:

I hunted the republic today, i don't remember who i hunted yesterday (but am pretty sure it wasn't Republic)

yeah well I had you guys targeting each other, I'm guessing prof just made a mistake when he drafted the list

that is what I noted down:

nen-suer on 10/05/10 16:45 GMT 1
HUNT: (Stefl)
Stefl1504 on 10/05/10 16:43 GMT 1
Hunt: nen-suer

you guys likely made a loop and stelf got the DB that was sitting on him, Nen got a dead guy's ball since it was only after the start of day 2. Can't have relevance when you're facing each other. (I let this info out just to question nen a bit....and attempt to presure him with the republic/homer thing and prof's list... didn't do much though).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

with the change of rythm in the thread, I really feel that I syphoned the fun out for most players.... my appologies, i'll try to refrain from using loopholes in the future.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:

with the change of rythm in the thread, I really feel that I syphoned the fun out for most players.... my appologies, i'll try to refrain from using loopholes in the future.

prof gonna go n' bitch slap youse. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Hephaestos said:
Stefl1504 said:
nen-suer said:
Hephaestos said:
nen-suer said:

yeah well I had you guys targeting each other, I'm guessing prof just made a mistake when he drafted the list

that is what I noted down:

nen-suer on 10/05/10 16:45 GMT 1
HUNT: (Stefl)
Stefl1504 on 10/05/10 16:43 GMT 1
Hunt: nen-suer

you guys likely made a loop and stelf got the DB that was sitting on him, Nen got a dead guy's ball since it was only after the start of day 2. Can't have relevance when you're facing each other. (I let this info out just to question nen a bit....and attempt to presure him with the republic/homer thing and prof's list... didn't do much though).

There is also the possibilty that we both had a dragonball at the beginning...

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

Its not your fault

The revelation of the day regarding Silver-Tiger is finished.....now we just wait for 1 more vote on him so he gets lynched, hopefully isn't a bomb and we start a new day in positive spirits!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Heph, don't worry. I guess it's in everyone's nature to find loopholes and scandalous techniques to win (just shows us how low we are, we are low human beings ).

Remember when WoW found the loophole in my Street Fighter game and immediately exposed it? I was pissed, but it was a learning experience.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Vote spread:

ST (L-6)

Hatmoza, j0,nensuer, metalgear, zarx, hephaestos, TruckOSaurus, FinalFan (Hammer vote)

Vote appearance so far:

MGS-j0
MGS-FF
Unvote-FF
Silvertiger-Hatmoza
MGS-TruckOSaurus
Unvote-j0
SilverTiger-j0
SilverTiger-MGS
SilverTiger-nensuer
Unvote-MGS
SilverTiger-MGS
SilverTiger-zarx
SilverTiger-Hephaestos
Unvote-ToS
silverTiger- ToS
SilverTiger-Final-Fan

Also, db gathering has changed and nobody is going to know how it works, so there.

theprof00 said:

Also, db gathering has changed and nobody is going to know how it works, so there.

Its rude to change thins in the middle of a game!!

Stop spamming patches like PC devs!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey