By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

This also means that the evidence on Silver is damning.... still he should be allowed to talk.

guys remember that the SK can hunt like the town, this is a mafia hunt.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

And heph your a genius

{hugs}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hephaestos said:

Hunting yourself only doubles your DB count... but it all flushed down to the next person if you're hunted, so J0 will get it all.

The best procedeeing for the town right now is to all target j0 and that he targets himself.

We should all get 6 DBs, and he is left with nothing (sacrifice for the team... only town can get them anyways). We should have a couple of wishes triggering. But yes the mafia will get their wish too (likely a kill)... but it's easier for them to gather balls as they do it at night (no flushing by being hunted).

looks like you detected a trophy glitch in this game.

Mod patch incoming

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Hephaestos said:
there is no order in the hunts... but since we did a straight line all goes down the pipe.
Since zarx initially had balls, this means that we pretty much got a free pass at clearing townies...
_Zarx (from his DB message timestamp... he can't have guessed it and this means he really did have 2 DB initially)
_Me cause Zarx does not have balls anymore
_ Metalgear cause I don't have balls anymore
_ Darth cause he don't have balls anymore
_ Gow cause he's dead
this is the chain that leads to J0

It's worth lynching ST just to find out if this is all true, it would be truly epic. 

I don't have any more to contribute on the subject of DBs. 

Posting in a bit of a hurry, I'm only holding off my vote cuz you asked so nicely, and I'll be back later and may vote then. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Ahh well, I've already made a lot stupid mistakes through this game, alright you got me :S

I'm Frieza, I'm mafia. I can kill even though there's doctor's protection.

@Darth: I hope we can still get along, even though we like different pets :D

@3ever:

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

P.S. @Darth: You were right all along:

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:

Ahh well, I've already made a lot stupid mistakes through this game, alright you got me :S

@3ever:

So...... who else is mafia?

-

Vote:Silver-Tiger

-

Ok so BASICALLY

SIlver-Tiger has confirmed he is a bomb.....

so its probably not safe to lynch him

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Silver-Tiger said:

@3ever

I knew it.

wow, you gave up so easily....that's not fun

Vote: Silver-Tiger

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)