By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

1000th post on topic :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
Hephaestos said:
Exact and it's not complicated for day one =)
for the other days yes there can be many redistributed balls (as in a vigilante or SK killing a 4DB guy)
we should get at the very least 1 person today and some serious FoS.

"The only way mafia can get Dragon balls is if they kill somebody and steal all their balls. 
"During the day, when all the townies say "hunt:blabuuu" the mafia only say it to fit in, because unlike the townies this doesn't do any thing to them." 

What are you guys basing this on? 
FoS Heph ad j0

HoS: FF
Scum usually don't bother reading the OP.

I thought I'd checked the OP but apparently I somehow missed that.  I was working off of apparently outdated information from the sign up thread. 

Surely if I was scum I would be aware of how I hunt dragonballs? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm going out on a limb here. 

I have three balls and SIlver-Tiger hunted me yesterday, while I hunted GoW3. I'm pretty sure he was the only one to target me night one. 

If Silver-Tiger hunted me I wouldn't have dragon balls, would I? 

In the beginning of today theprof told me I only had one, but then he switched it to three after he found some mistake, if that means anything. 

Unvote
Vote: Silver-Tiger

(MetalGear remains my back-up vote) ^_^

Hunt: c03n3nj0

yes his mistake was to do with Zarx's balls. it basically all flushed down to you and you just both incriminated Silver and cleared the player in front of you (GoW... so that's well not much help but still a confirmation).

Silver-Tiger on 10/05/10 20:07 GMT 1
Hunt: c03n3j0
c033nj0 on 10/05/10 20:03 GMT 1
Also, Hunt - GOW_3ever
GodOfWar_3ever on 10/05/10 16:46 GMT 1
Hunt : Darth
darthdevidem01 on 10/05/10 21:12 GMT 1
HUNT: MetalGear_94
MetalGear_94 on 10/05/10 21:07 GMT 1
HUNT:Hephaestos
Hephaestos on 10/05/10 22:11 GMT 1
Hunt : Zarx

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I have three balls and SIlver-Tiger hunted me yesterday, while I hunted GoW3. I'm pretty sure he was the only one to target me night one. 

In the beginning of today theprof told me I only had one, but then he switched it to three after he found some mistake, if that means anything. 

Unvote

Wait how does this makes sense

GoW hunted darth before darth hunted me so how did you get three dragonballs from only hunting GoW and also why are you hunting yourself are you afraid that if you hunt other people you will get caught because you would not be able to get there dragonball because your mafia?

Hopefully that makes sense,

also if im misundertanding something forgive me

there is no order in the hunts... but since we did a straight line all goes down the pipe.

Since zarx initially had balls, this means that we pretty much got a free pass at clearing townies...

_Zarx (from his DB message timestamp... he can't have guessed it and this means he really did have 2 DB initially)

_Me cause Zarx does not have balls anymore

_ Metalgear cause I don't have balls anymore

_ Darth cause he don't have balls anymore

_ Gow cause he's dead

this is the chain that leads to J0

radishhead said:

Unhunt: c03nnj0

Hunt: radishhead

Actually, I might have a dragonball that I want to look after :) You're not getting it off me :U

Hunting yourself only doubles your DB count... but it all flushed down to the next person if you're hunted, so J0 will get it all.

The best procedeeing for the town right now is to all target j0 and that he targets himself.

We should all get 6 DBs, and he is left with nothing (sacrifice for the team... only town can get them anyways). We should have a couple of wishes triggering. But yes the mafia will get their wish too (likely a kill)... but it's easier for them to gather balls as they do it at night (no flushing by being hunted).

Around the Network

Vett FF Truck Rep Homer

please speak... we already have a 3 DB character in the open you don't risk much, and if you have 4 DB that's automatic wishes for the whole town (including gow's revival).

Also you secure your safety by talking... the mafia won't target you as you'll be empty after the hunt =)

Hephaestos said:
radishhead said:

Unhunt: c03nnj0

Hunt: radishhead

Actually, I might have a dragonball that I want to look after :) You're not getting it off me :U

Hunting yourself only doubles your DB count... but it all flushed down to the next person if you're hunted, so J0 will get it all.

The best procedeeing for the town right now is to all target j0 and that he targets himself.

We should all get 6 DBs, and he is left with nothing (sacrifice for the team... only town can get them anyways). We should have a couple of wishes triggering. But yes the mafia will get their wish too (likely a kill)... but it's easier for them to gather balls as they do it at night (no flushing by being hunted).

Sounds good to me

UnHunt

Hunt j0

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Unhunt

Hunt: j0

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hephaestos said:
MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Unvote

Wait how does this makes sense

GoW hunted darth before darth hunted me so how did you get three dragonballs from only hunting GoW and also why are you hunting yourself are you afraid that if you hunt other people you will get caught because you would not be able to get there dragonball because your mafia?

Hopefully that makes sense,

also if im misundertanding something forgive me

there is no order in the hunts... but since we did a straight line all goes down the pipe.

Since zarx initially had balls, this means that we pretty much got a free pass at clearing townies...

_Zarx (from his DB message timestamp... he can't have guessed it and this means he really did have 2 DB initially)

_Me cause Zarx does not have balls anymore

_ Metalgear cause I don't have balls anymore

_ Darth cause he don't have balls anymore

_ Gow cause he's dead

this is the chain that leads to J0

Okay, this alot of makes sense

your too smart

and Hunt:Co3n3njo

-

I meant this makes alot of sense

-