By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafiascum Round 21 Game Thread DBZ

c03n3nj0 said:

I'm going out on a limb here. 

I have three balls and SIlver-Tiger hunted me yesterday, while I hunted GoW3. I'm pretty sure he was the only one to target me night one. 

If Silver-Tiger hunted me I wouldn't have dragon balls, would I? 

In the beginning of today theprof told me I only had one, but then he switched it to three after he found some mistake, if that means anything. 

Unvote
Vote: Silver-Tiger

(MetalGear remains my back-up vote) ^_^

Hunt: c03n3nj0

Wait how does this makes sense

GoW hunted darth before darth hunted me so how did you get three dragonballs from only hunting GoW and also why are you hunting yourself are you afraid that if you hunt other people you will get caught because you would not be able to get there dragonball because your mafia?

Hopefully that makes sense,

also if im misundertanding something forgive me

-

Around the Network
Silver-Tiger said:

Honestly, I want anybody to stand up and say he never lied as townie. Anyone?

For example, if people gonna ask if you're doctor, do you simply say: "Why yes, I'm the doctor." Of course not! People are making a big fuss out of nothing again.... -.-

I'd vote for the person asking me if I was the doctor since that's such a scummy move to make :P You see... no lie needed!

Signature goes here!

MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I have three balls and SIlver-Tiger hunted me yesterday, while I hunted GoW3. I'm pretty sure he was the only one to target me night one. 

In the beginning of today theprof told me I only had one, but then he switched it to three after he found some mistake, if that means anything. 

Unvote

GoW hunted darth before darth hunted me so how did you get three dragonballs from only hunting GoW and also why are you hunting yourself are you afraid that if you hunt other people you will get caught because you would not be able to get there dragonball because your mafia?

I'm hunting myself because Radish is hunting me and I don't want him to take all my dragon balls. >.> 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Wait,

Silver-Tiger was online and yet he completely ignored my accusations? 

If that's not even more scummy I dunno what is. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:

Wait,

Silver-Tiger was online and yet he completely ignored my accusations? 

If that's not even more scummy I dunno what is. 

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Unvote

I'm hunting myself because Radish is hunting me and I don't want him to take all my dragon balls. >.> 

Hahaha :D Imma steal your dragonballz :P

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

c03n3nj0 said:
MetalGear_94 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Unvote

So why dont you hunt radishhead?

I dont understand this!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please explain the DB rules,

I thought it was based on time

-

He knows that I've got nothing to steal :p

Also, there is an introduction to what the dragonballz do and how to steal them in the OP, I think.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Oh that's right, 

unhunt

Hunt: Radishead

I can steal 'em back

Unhunt: c03nnj0

Hunt: radishhead

Actually, I might have a dragonball that I want to look after :) You're not getting it off me :U

Watch me on YouTube!