By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 sales predictions

i have to say 3.2 millions... i would like GG getting more love and sales since they are pretty good devs but beyond the 3.2 its just wishful thinking at this point. something amazing could happen in the meantime but until this "event" occurs, i am sticking with my prediction!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

3.2 million

It's just that simple.

deskpro2k3 said:

5 million first day!

gotta aim high, there is lots of ps3 out there now.

I'm going to take that as a joke.

makingmusic476 said:

Jay, can you change my prediction to 3.5 million?  I think the game will deserve to crack 4 million, but I think it'll only do around 3.5 million.   Better than the last either way.

Changed.

4 million lifetime.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:

Killzone 2 will break 3 million lifetime. Really.

As for Killzone 3, I'm going to say 4.8 million.  They seem to have learned some lessons from Killzone 2.

I think it'll die off between 2.6 and 2.8 million.

Miguel_Zorro said:
makingmusic476 said:
Miguel_Zorro said:

Killzone 2 will break 3 million lifetime. Really.

As for Killzone 3, I'm going to say 4.8 million.  They seem to have learned some lessons from Killzone 2.

I think it'll die off between 2.6 and 2.8 million.

Based on current trends, perhaps, but I think it'll get a boost when Killzone 3 comes out.  I'm also assuming that the PS3 will be around for at least another 4 years.

Even if it is, the game may not still be on store shelves four years from now.  Resistance is hard to find in stores these days, for example.

Though I could see SCE re-releasing all these for $9.99 or $19.99 in a couple of years, like they did most of their ps2 Greatest Hits near the end of its life.

Jay520 said:
Isuck said:
Jay520 said:
Isuck said:

I find it funny how when some random dude on this site predict 7 million for gears 3 and every sony fanboy flamed the crap out of him. Now those sony fans expect killzone 3 to double what killzone 2 did! HAHA

My prediction

500K first week

2.9-3.2 million life time.

I basing this off the dead online community and the fact that that most consumers wont see a difference between the two games. Killzone 2 was not loved like every sony internet nerd made it out to seem lots of people thought it sucked and the online community users just proved my point.

I bolded the irrelevant.

I still stand by my claim killzone 3 is not such a major improvemnt from 2 keep its prevouis user base let alone get new ones. 

Also nice bolding my username as well, very funny.  

You're username was already bolded

LOL

Put me down for ~3 million.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I think it could sell around 4.5 million if sony uses it to advertise move and 3d heavily.

End of 2012 prediction:

xbox 360 : 73-75 million  playstation 3 : 72-74 million  wii : 104-105 million 

Most hyped for :

Bioshock: infinte, The Last Of Us, Alan Wake's American Nightmare and Agent

3.3 seems like a nice guess ^^

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales